Lost all motivation

DevilApes

6 minutes ago, Expeditious said:

Nice! I would like to hear how you get on with this. Are you currently separating each account through proxies when training them? and are they being hand created?  

All at once so hand created for 90% of the account. I'll see what happens with them in the next couple of days but it is almost unbearable. Also, separate private proxy on each.

2 minutes ago, Expeditious said:

I would personally recommend you spread your wealth over various low requirement methods and try and find out what works for you, so when you do get banned it will not be a massive blow. 

I just need to stop whining and count my loses. If i would of transferred everything i would of been much better, made one slip up 1 day. I'll have another one ready to go soon.

10 minutes ago, DevilApes said:

I just need to stop whining and count my loses. If i would of transferred everything i would of been much better, made one slip up 1 day. I'll have another one ready to go soon.

Just brush it of and call it the cost of business and learn from your mistakes :) Would you of profited without your mistake of leaving the cash and items on the account? or would you're lost of been to a lesser degree? 

Edited by Expeditious

On 3/11/2017 at 4:22 PM, Expeditious said:

I would personally recommend you spread your wealth over various low requirement methods and try and find out what works for you, so when you do get banned it will not be a massive blow. 

This ^.

Main source of income should be Zulrah with a second method on *mule* type botting accounts, if you get 5m spread over 10 accounts 50M is sorted, if some get banned you'll have a majority of your bank left so you should be able to rebuild, but yes always trade the majority of your profit onto a mule (actual mule)..