[PC] Splashed 66 Mage pures?

guywithlsd

8 minutes ago, Cannakid said:

Why would an account that costs 600k in runes and a full day of splashing only be worth 1m...

29 minutes ago, Retweets said:

First acc: 1-1.5M

2nd acc: 2-2.5M

3rd acc: 5-8M

1 hour ago, Luke Reading said:

i would pay 1m for it

66 mage - 500k XP

Splashing - 13k xp per hour

24h * 13k xp/h = 312k xp

If you splash 24/7 with no breaks you make account like this in ~36H at MAX SPEED

idki idk guys..looks like you just spam psoted anything that first poped in your mind lol

34 minutes ago, Cannakid said:

Why would an account that costs 600k in runes and a full day of splashing only be worth 1m...

23 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

66 mage - 500k XP

24h * 13k xp/h = 312k xp

If you splash 24/7 with no breaks you make account like this in ~36H at MAX SPEED

idki idk guys..looks like you just spam psoted anything that first poped in your mind lol

Firstly 600k in runes hmmmm im guessing you have smoke battlestaff and therefore it is one mind rune per cast.

500000(xp to 66 mage) \ 12.5 (xp per cast) 

= 40,000

40000*4/5 (price of mind runes) = 160000/200000 (tell me if my math is wrong)

i understand it would take 36h to create an account but you can make 10+ at the same time if your efficient. So you would be making 800k per acc so 8m every day and basically  clicking every 15min (this could be automated)

Also not that fussed about the account as i would need to get hp for orbs so just put an offer down :)

FFS realised you would have to be F2P my bad so the runes would be more. However you could defiantly create a lot of accounts at the same time. Now realising this i would of offered 1.2-1.5m :)

2 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

66 mage - 500k XP

24h * 13k xp/h = 312k xp

You are so smart. You must have lots of friends, sexy wife and not issues in life. :???:

Obviously none of that is true since your sitting on osbot doing basic math for something that is plain obvious. But sure quote an estimation as 100% fact. You know you didn't do the math behind the PPRune. 

Looks like you just type and don't know how to spell or use spell check. Considering well see quote.

15 hours ago, Cannakid said:

600K makes no sense, as splashing fire strike only costs +/- 150k to get to 66 from 13. Also it's heavily bottable, which makes you being able to mass create these accounts. 

• Like 1

Just now, Luke Reading said:

Members would be 160k - (one mind rune per cast with smoke battlestaff) however F2P would be alot more

So then 150k makes no sense, as a bond costs 2.3m and then the cost of a battle staff on top of that.. So the argument that you can mass create these is just wrong. Ill buy them off u all day for 1m an account. So start making them