Funny trade with a member on OSBot

Crime

1 minute ago, Crime said:

seem sketchy? I'm the one whp wanted to use middleman ? 

And I was okay with using an MM I said that aswell, but when it comes to amounts like 12m, its a little annoying to go through that process. And you don't even do any of the work. I was the one who got the MM everytime..

3 minutes ago, House said:

What is sketchy in wanting an MM?

What a logical person will take away from this post is you have a weird logic and the world will move on now.

He didn't show the full convo, its not exactly sketchy, He was just wasting time over 12m and he can't even find an MM, so I had to go through the process of finding one for him.

Also my problem with him was that he was more negative than sketchy. Why can't you just say Ty for selling 12m? He's devaluing me as a person which is what pissed me off.

4 minutes ago, Wolverine said:

And I was okay with using an MM I said that aswell, but when it comes to amounts like 12m, its a little annoying to go through that process. And you don't even do any of the work. I was the one who got the MM everytime..

He didn't show the full convo, its not exactly sketchy, He was just wasting time over 12m and he can't even find an MM, so I had to go through the process of finding one for him.

Also my problem with him was that he was more negative than sketchy. Why can't you just say Ty for selling 12m? He's devaluing me as a person which is what pissed me off.

you seem pretty insecure. gonna leave it at that ;)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wolverine said:

Do you also want a cookie and warm milk before we tuck you into bed? :gnome:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Wolverine said:

Just go through all my feedback and then go through the feedback you've left me. Also look at the feedback I've left you, and think to yourself, Am I a douchebag in this life? Should I change my ways? You need a therapist my friend. You must've gone through some traumatic shit in life to end up this way.

Why are u crying about this? He can use a MM whenever he wants to. And it's actually very good of him to post that in the feedback line. Why bring up personal shit like this, I guess you're the one who could use the therapist smh

• Like 2