RSPS Ban Bypass - HELP!!

josephine

Haha hey guys,

A few of you might of have seen me in the chat asking for help regarding this.

So I was banned on a server, its not a typical MAC/IP ban. Have used VPN/Mac spoofer to change those 2 but I am still banned from logging in, even on new accounts.

Have formatted/reinstalled my MacBook, and still the same result. What could it be? I don't have access to another computer at the moment.

At this pint, I am just trying to figure out what this is and if there is any way around it. I am using El Capitan on my MacBook.

Any help would be appreciated :).

Thanks

3 minutes ago, Satire said:

MAC address has nothing to do with ip bans or any bans at all

2 minutes ago, josephine said:

lel just wanna do something on the side ya know haha.

oo some people said Mac bans were a thing

Mac Ban is a thing...

Each computer has a unique mac address and rsps have the option to ban your computer from entering the servers.

14 minutes ago, josephine said:

lel just wanna do something on the side ya know haha.

oo some people said Mac bans were a thing

Last time I recall, you cannot gain registry access in Java making it almost impossible to ban your mac or HWID for that matter. I've even tried to google to see if there was a way, I only saw 1 way which was a 2003 post and I remember it was deprecated. So unless that application was an exe embedding the java applet into it, then it's not possible to mac ban. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Satire said:

Last time I recall, you cannot gain registry access in Java making it almost impossible to ban your mac or HWID for that matter. I've even tried to google to see if there was a way, I only saw 1 way which was a 2003 post and I remember it was deprecated. So unless that application was an exe embedding the java applet into it, then it's not possible to mac ban. 

TL;DR:
USE A .JAR INSTEAD OF .EXE = NO MAC/HWID BAN.

Just now, josephine said:

sorry, the client was a jar file. So what ban could it be and is there a way to get around it on a MacBook?

Possibly just a simple IP ban.
Try turning your router off for a few minutes and turning it back on, then (NOT AUTOMATICALLY) reconnect to your ethernet or wifi.
Then check your IP & try to login if the IP is different?

I'm not sure just spit ballin'