[Updated Daily] Joey Byte's Account Shop

Seraphic

Indeed, it might not be 1 perm point if you don't learn from that one. It'll be more. Just click the bump button. It's there for a reason. There's also a reason that it has a cooldown of multiple hours, and all your posts were less than an hour apart. Stop fucking with the system and then blaming us while you're breaking obvious rules.

10 minutes ago, Solution said:

Indeed, it might not be 1 perm point if you don't learn from that one. It'll be more. Just click the bump button. It's there for a reason. There's also a reason that it has a cooldown of multiple hours, and all your posts were less than an hour apart. Stop fucking with the system and then blaming us while you're breaking obvious rules.

LOL WHAT? I said I'd accept the point but at least make it temporary. I never blamed anyone else. LMFAO. At least don't be misguided by the rest of the staff team and follow your own judgement. Following the crowd is certainly not a good trait. LOL "Blaming you". What did I blame you AND ONLY YOU for? This was meant to be for projectpact. Not other staff. 

Just now, Joey Byte said:

LOL WHAT? I said I'd accept the point but at least make it temporary. I never blamed anyone else. LMFAO. At least don't be misguided by the rest of the staff team and follow your own judgement. Following the crowd is certainly not a good trait. LOL "Blaming you". What did I blame you AND ONLY YOU for? This was meant to be for projectpact. Not other staff. 

You never blamed me, you blamed staff. By extent you blamed me. If you want the point to be temp you just post a warning appeal, you don't report like 5 posts, make a dispute and about 7 posts about how you feel it shouldn't be there. The entire point of a staff team is that it's a team and therefore decisions are often made collectively. That doesn't mean we discuss every single thing we do, it means we trust each other to make the right decision. Which in this case, clearly, was warning you.
I did use my own judgement, just now, when I posted yet another verbal warning.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Solution said:

You never blamed me, you blamed staff. By extent you blamed me. If you want the point to be temp you just post a warning appeal, you don't report like 5 posts, make a dispute and about 7 posts about how you feel it shouldn't be there. The entire point of a staff team is that it's a team and therefore decisions are often made collectively. That doesn't mean we discuss every single thing we do, it means we trust each other to make the right decision. Which in this case, clearly, was warning you.
I did use my own judgement, just now, when I posted yet another verbal warning.

I never blamed "the entire staff team". The only person I blamed was ProjectPact. No other staff member was blamed when I got the point. I have received multiple points in the past such as for things like spamming however spamming is only a temporary point. Excessive bumping is as bad as spamming meaning my permanant excessive bumping point should not be permanant. It should be temporary instead. Because of this I was not happy. It wasn't so much that OH THIS MOD IS ABUSING BECAUSE I GOT THE POINT. NO! I agree it was rightfully deserved however when a permanant point is issued when a temporary point should be placed is where the issue was at. As for the reporting 7 posts, those posts were reported because I was clearly talking to ProjectPact in this situation as opposed to the alternative individuals that felt the urge to post on the situation when they were not involved. If they were not involved within this situation then they have no right to post. You are misunderstood. It wasn't the point of being warned that I was unhappy about. It was the fact I was issued a permanant point compared to a temporary point.

2 minutes ago, Joey Byte said:

I never blamed "the entire staff team". The only person I blamed was ProjectPact. No other staff member was blamed when I got the point. I have received multiple points in the past such as for things like spamming however spamming is only a temporary point. Excessive bumping is as bad as spamming meaning my permanant excessive bumping point should not be permanant. It should be temporary instead. Because of this I was not happy. It wasn't so much that OH THIS MOD IS ABUSING BECAUSE I GOT THE POINT. NO! I agree it was rightfully deserved however when a permanant point is issued when a temporary point should be placed is where the issue was at. As for the reporting 7 posts, those posts were reported because I was clearly talking to ProjectPact in this situation as opposed to the alternative individuals that felt the urge to post on the situation when they were not involved. If they were not involved within this situation then they have no right to post. You are misunderstood. It wasn't the point of being warned that I was unhappy about. It was the fact I was issued a permanant point compared to a temporary point.

And I can imagine that, which is why you, like I said before, should've posted a warning appeal and we would've figured it out. And if you only wanted to talk to ProjectPact about the point you should've sent him a pm. Being on a public forum means that the public is going to chime in.

7 minutes ago, Solution said:

And I can imagine that, which is why you, like I said before, should've posted a warning appeal and we would've figured it out. And if you only wanted to talk to ProjectPact about the point you should've sent him a pm. Being on a public forum means that the public is going to chime in.

What do you mean I should have posted a warning appeal? Yes the public would have chimed however he posted on my thread first causing me to quote him on the matter to get a response. If he posted on my thread telling me not to bump excessively then other people spamming my thread is in no way acceptable either. The public would chime in either way regardless of whether I pmed him or whether I quoted his message as his message would still remain on my thread.

Edited by Joey Byte

54 minutes ago, Joey Byte said:

What do you mean I should have posted a warning appeal? Yes the public would have chimed however he posted on my thread first causing me to quote him on the matter to get a response. If he posted on my thread telling me not to bump excessively then other people spamming my thread is in no way acceptable either. The public would chime in either way regardless of whether I pmed him or whether I quoted his message as his message would still remain on my thread.

Why does it even matter? Just take the point you rightfully deserve and simmer down.

:doge:

• Like 1