Got banned on my Iron Man, I'm very lucky!

xmikehaa

So.. the inevitable happened today.

Logged in and after doing a slayer task @ Sire I dc'd and when I tried to login I saw the Acc disabeled message.

Over the course of 16+ months I've botted on this account and almost aquired 2k total on it. 
Wasn't botting everything, just the most tidious task that you have to endure as an Iron Man. 

Almost every script I've used the past 16 months are paid scripts, and today Czar's Agillity bot made me catch the hammer.
Over the course of the weekend I've botted 8-12 hrs agillity with 2/2,5 hrs runtime with breaks larger than an hour everytime.

LUCKILY it's a soft ban, in 48hrs I will be able to continue my Iron Man journey which now comes with free arthritis! FeelsGoodMan

Remember kids: The banhammer will come for you, it can take weeks, months or in my case even longer than a year but eventually you'll get smashed on the head. 

*Delete OSbot.jar*

49 minutes ago, Drewyboyo said:

Maybe its just me but you gotta be nuts to bot on an account like that.

After such a long period you get that some sort of "I'm invincible and invisible" feeling. My plan always was to go manual after the first warning and I just wanted to see how long it would take them to catch me.

16 months+ that is, which is why I'm considering myself quite lucky