Ever feel...

YoungWinner

3 minutes ago, Sysm said:

Inb4 decode opens a voucher shop and closes all other calling them scammer for more sales :kappa:

He couldn't even give me a good reason what makes a user "trusted" first thing he said was join date lmao.. well look at mine & look at his :doge:

Just now, Jamez said:

Woah man not nice calling people assholes :feels: 

You should worry about your imposters 

2 minutes ago, Decode said:

You done with your rant yet :kappa:

Nah later, then we can kiss & make up

2 minutes ago, YoungWinner said:

He couldn't even give me a good reason what makes a user "trusted" first thing he said was join date lmao.. well look at mine & look at his :doge:

You should worry about your imposters 

Nah later, then we can kiss & make up

So you decide to ignore all of this

8ffde612da1c4f40baf868983712c5b4.png

and focus on the first 3 words? Do you have trouble understanding english? If so, i can help you out with some lessons.

Also, what part of "You were just recently removed out of the TWC group" don't you get? That means you are no where near trusted enough to sell vouchers on OSBot. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Decode said:

So you decide to ignore all of this

8ffde612da1c4f40baf868983712c5b4.png

and focus on the first 3 words? Do you have trouble understanding english? If so, i can help you out with some lessons.

Also, what part of "You were just recently removed out of the TWC group" don't you get? That means you are no where near trusted enough to sell vouchers on OSBot. 

Dunno what you're talking about

13 minutes ago, Juggles said:

When they tell you not to sell vouchers but you still do it. And you sell it at a loss :???:

463b023c04d94668fb861d82700f76ab.png

Wasn't really a loss if you think about it.. especially if I wanted the gold for personal. Cheaper than buying from any site :boge:

21 minutes ago, YoungWinner said:

Dunno what you're talking about

Wasn't really a loss if you think about it.. especially if I wanted the gold for personal. Cheaper than buying from any site :boge:

Oh look, i've answered all your stupid little questions, asked you some of my own and now you're speechless. How cute.