Maurice Moss

Hello. I used to sell graphics here a long time ago, and seeing as the quality of a lot of my competition in this area is very easy to beat, I figure i might as well open back up. Who can't use a couple extra bucks in the ol' paypal account, eh?

just to clarify, i do graphic design, not drawing. Unique sprites and renders are not within my abilities, but if you supply me with a sprite or render, i can work with it.

My primary skills in this area are Signatures, thread layouts, website templates, avatars, banners, script paints, and anything else that is remotely similar. I have also been known to create desktop wallpapers from time to time.

(Proper thread coming soon)

I'm not going to have set prices, You can just pay what you want. Base price of $1.00 i guess.

.. here's some of my older media. this is legit just random shit that i still happen to have around my hard drives. By no means is it an example of my best work.

D8fITm3.gifoH5Cki8.gifUKDYzmg.pngjHMogDX.gifAxayxHc.png

KAWh6sa.jpg
tw7zSWl.pngVF2O9ig.gif4iVWQfI.gifI6l9bAY.gif8BKkXlW.gifhLu8FeQ.pngU5bwQqj.gif<- First render ever with C4D
0jpikp3.pngWkAVNCm.jpgkD6Vql1.pngwATW1kI.jpgsN4tCsP.gifPJ7Lo2c.pngBGoTQAI.pngLuTWIFR.pngJRyfWww.pngtfXrzHB.gifLF2bTs3.pngLF2bTs3.pngUqFwu5N.gifVwmnLaY.pngZQP3yLc.pngJl8SQLe.gif56jgxQA.gifTRFuOIy.gif4rg3NqV.gif9ahlLtU.gifU0IMQmN.gifdjWdfAn.pngzzLv3c9.gifDSdIAzq.gifsiglJFr.gifZKgnTPB.pngL85mefF.pngpyQSs0j.pngImxqXyK.png

You can contact me on;
Discord: https://discord.gg/Kcdh22T
Or Via PM/reply to this thread

But skype is your best bet for fast replies.

PS, If you want the best looking shit possible, give me something to work with. Don't just tell me "I need X graphic done" Tell me what you want it to look like. I can try and come up with something for you, but only you know what you want. i can only read minds to a certain degree.

Edited by Maurice Moss
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Chris said:

I'll take a 180x180 script logo for free if you dont mind.

• Text: 'Excellent Dragons'
  • Color Scheme: Follows my signature red and black
  • if you can add dragons or something to make it nice? Otherwise some nice font to make it 'pop'

my skype: osbotsinatra1

I am going to mobile now.

Hey, I'll get started on it asap, Right now i'm actually having an issue with Photoshop, Just got it to start re-installing without crashing imediately (the issue was for some reason my favorites folder was pointed to E:/ when i have no e:/ like wtf? i was using this program yesterday.) anyways, Shouldn't be too long. i'll add you on the skype.

Edit:

All done; let me know what you think. :)

EDIT: Client requested mods :P
8kVyLby.png

Edited by Maurice Moss
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Maurice Moss said:

Hey, I'll get started on it asap, Right now i'm actually having an issue with Photoshop, Just got it to start re-installing without crashing imediately (the issue was for some reason my favorites folder was pointed to E:/ when i have no e:/ like wtf? i was using this program yesterday.) anyways, Shouldn't be too long. i'll add you on the skype.

Edit:

All done; let me know what you think. :)

Very well done and fast I like you coming back already lol, can you do me a profile avi? 

Edited by Xardason
Text was in box

6 minutes ago, Xardason said:

I would be happy to receive an avatar graphic for free if you surprise me :doge:

How do you feel about either of these? (make sure you open the imgur album if it looks like total shit. The imgur embed doesn't seem to handle PNG properly)

(mockup)

8V6VKe7.png

Edited by Maurice Moss