Old bot from years ago, can't remember its name...

Magarac

4 minutes ago, oTroll said:

I think iDung was free one weekend, botted the whole weekend and got my chaotics that way lol, and then this one frost dragon script was free another weekend, botted it 24/7 and made like 200m profit (a couple vissys in there) Damn, the good old days. Jagex is lame now

lol they cannot not ignore botting. to many whiny kids complain. but yeah the good old days were awesome 

2 minutes ago, akssnipe said:

lol they cannot not ignore botting. to many whiny kids complain. but yeah the good old days were awesome 

They could if people didn't decide to gold farm it. If people were able to bot freely the gold ingame would be worth the crusty shit on my anus, but overall Jagex wants a few casual players to bot since it makes them buy membership which means they profit

1 minute ago, oTroll said:

They could if people didn't decide to gold farm it. If people were able to bot freely the gold ingame would be worth the crusty shit on my anus, but overall Jagex wants a few casual players to bot since it makes them buy membership which means they profit

i dont care about osrs or jagex. i just wanna farm gp and sell it and buy me a nice flat screen

3 minutes ago, oTroll said:

That's the exact reason why Jagex is banning goldfarmers bruh

i really dont care lol. darwinism at its finest. the smart will continue to bot while the plebs will choke (like the falcons) and leave the scene

edit: jagex is stupid tbh. all games have blackmarkets. just accept it

Edited by akssnipe
Added the truth lel

1 hour ago, akssnipe said:

Nexus Bot By Impsoft

The ppl who made it were two brothers

mark and eric snellman

they got their pants sued by jamflex lol

Edit: you can even google their names and read the trial docs

jagex swung on their weak ass chins

15 minutes ago, akssnipe said:

i really dont care lol. darwinism at its finest. the smart will continue to bot while the plebs will choke (like the falcons) and leave the scene

edit: jagex is stupid tbh. all games have blackmarkets. just accept it

i like this guy he trolls every topic

12 minutes ago, akssnipe said:

jagex is pretty crap lol. jagex is that one kid in middle school that calls his mom when he's losing a fight.

mom = lawyer

i guarantee if some kid finds a way to circumvent botwatch, the first thing they are gonna do is sue him like a bunch of pansies

ur just mad cuz they ban all ur yew cutters xd