Just a friendly tip @WannabeSponsors

Chef Sk1llz

For those who actively use OSBot & PayPal given you're not a 12 year old and have established a good credit score and know what a credit score is. You can essentially get your lifetime sponsor paying $25 a month to PayPal essentially being cheaper then doing the non-lifetime Sponsor. Just a tip for anyone who does other digital shopping the no interest 6 months through PayPal can be rather useful. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Chef Sk1llz said:

For those who actively use OSBot & PayPal given you're not a 12 year old and have established a good credit score and know what a credit score is. You can essentially get your lifetime sponsor paying $25 a month to PayPal essentially being cheaper then doing the non-lifetime Sponsor. Just a tip for anyone who does other digital shopping the no interest 6 months through PayPal can be rather useful. 

5 credit lines is enough for me since I'm already actively paying them off :p

13 minutes ago, Chef Sk1llz said:

The ideal credit lines to have is 8 if you're trying to build your credit efficiently. I have 7, but don't carry balances on any of them. 

Yeah but until my vehicle is paid off its a 300$/month payment right there so idk i have like 500$/month going to cc's 2 paid off 3 with a balance almost done

3 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

Credit is a good thing. I don't see why you would want to not have credit when you can easily use it.

I know it's good, you can apply for lower taxes etc.

That's why I said I can understand people having mortgages.

I just don't know why people would get more than 1 credit card (e.g. a Visa card here in Belgium).

Never understood that, I've always been taught never to buy something (besides a car / house) which you can't afford.

EDIT: afford being equal to be able to buy the product you want atleast 2-3x

Edited by Howest
  • Like 2

Just now, Howest said:

I know it's good, you can apply for lower taxes etc.

That's why I said I can understand people having mortgages.

I just don't know why people would get more than 1 credit card (e.g. a Visa card here in Belgium).

Never understood that, I've always been taught, never to buy something (besides a car / house) which you can't afford.

You were taught wrong.

Most people don't understand credit and give the wrong advice. Not saying to go buy everything and throw it on a credit card, but it's a good thing to have access to.