sGlobalCurser

Satire

9 hours ago, potype94 said:

the mouse moves way to fast the speed is botlike

or is that not a problem to get banned?

I  added a delayer in the previous update.  It goes up to 1500msv(1.5 seconds)  per cast in delay.  I also don't think mouse speed is what gets you banned,  I'm  still using this and got 60 magic (0 bans).  The mouse speed isn't controllable at all. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2017 at 5:18 PM, Satire said:

I  added a delayer in the previous update.  It goes up to 1500msv(1.5 seconds)  per cast in delay.  I also don't think mouse speed is what gets you banned,  I'm  still using this and got 60 magic (0 bans).  The mouse speed isn't controllable at all. 

how does the delayer work exactly

say I set it to 1052ms, will every cast be that exact 1052ms delay? or does it at least range +-100

4 hours ago, Lunatic said:

how does the delayer work exactly

say I set it to 1052ms, will every cast be that exact 1052ms delay? or does it at least range +-100

I made it range from +- 100 from current ms (because I felt like it lol). So yea, it will delay from +- current delay. I added it because depending on the country you live in, you get different ping. I also used to use this script myself, so it kinda benefited me too :) ( I get 150-200ms ping). 

35 minutes ago, Satire said:

I made it range from +- 100 from current ms (because I felt like it lol). So yea, it will delay from +- current delay. I added it because depending on the country you live in, you get different ping. I also used to use this script myself, so it kinda benefited me too :) ( I get 150-200ms ping). 

alright sweet, working on going from 1-85 with your script I'll let ya know if I make it

going to be f2p but the acc is really old so hopefully it helps

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, BeNaive said:

There a reason why it'll run for like 10 minutes now and then log out and the logger says out of runes or not the mage lvl required.. which I do have the runes and also lvl... It's been fine up until last night. Thanks...

I haven't changed anything since I updated it last time (been too busy). Also, It uses the Magic api calls now. I had tested it (when I implemented it) for hours on end (4 hours) and it was working fine. Can you please try replicate this issue? It could be something to do with the magic api (I will test this sometime next week after my tests) and will see if it happens and if it's my script or the API's fault.

On 8/18/2017 at 2:13 AM, Satire said:

I haven't changed anything since I updated it last time (been too busy). Also, It uses the Magic api calls now. I had tested it (when I implemented it) for hours on end (4 hours) and it was working fine. Can you please try replicate this issue? It could be something to do with the magic api (I will test this sometime next week after my tests) and will see if it happens and if it's my script or the API's fault.

https://gyazo.com/0c3eedf4a33a2aad98d144f492e8cfb1

15 minutes ago, BeNaive said:

This doesn't show anything lol...  How do I know you didn't actually run out of runes or something a like.  You ran it for 60mins perfectly fine. Nonetheless,   I'll take a look at it when I get home and see what the problem is. 

12 minutes ago, Satire said:

This doesn't show anything lol...  How do I know you didn't actually run out of runes or something a like.  You ran it for 60mins perfectly fine. Nonetheless,   I'll take a look at it when I get home and see what the problem is. 

Only ran it for like 3 minutes, but I i'll re-run it in a few and actually show the whole thing....

46 minutes ago, BeNaive said:

Only ran it for like 3 minutes, but I i'll re-run it in a few and actually show the whole thing....

Could you please tell me what spell you were using? Cause I'm home and will be testing (I'm just hoping its a low level spell). 

EDIT: Also can you tell me what staff u used? (If any)

Edited by Satire

21 hours ago, Satire said:

Could you please tell me what spell you were using? Cause I'm home and will be testing (I'm just hoping its a low level spell). 

EDIT: Also can you tell me what staff u used? (If any)

Casting Stun and also high alch, using a Mud Bstaff, for alch I am just using Fire runes... And was at Monk of Zam in Varrock.... For some reason it seems to run fine though at the grizzly bear...

1 hour ago, BeNaive said:

Casting Stun and also high alch, using a Mud Bstaff, for alch I am just using Fire runes... And was at Monk of Zam in Varrock.... For some reason it seems to run fine though at the grizzly bear...

I took a look at the code and it should run perfectly fine for everything.  I also ran it for 3 hours using a firestaff.  It's possible that it could be the staff but I'm using the api to check if you have the runes.  So there's a problem with the staff or something?  

Its hard to tell.  Since I cannot replicate it and I don't have members atm to check.  But it works fine for me at monk of zammy. 

I'm sorry,  unless you can replicate it 100% there's nothing much I can do about it.  I could make my own spell checker and all that (which was what the very old version had)  but I removed it since the api had it already.  Not sure if anyone else had this problem with the newer version of the script. 

22 hours ago, Satire said:

I took a look at the code and it should run perfectly fine for everything.  I also ran it for 3 hours using a firestaff.  It's possible that it could be the staff but I'm using the api to check if you have the runes.  So there's a problem with the staff or something?  

Its hard to tell.  Since I cannot replicate it and I don't have members atm to check.  But it works fine for me at monk of zammy. 

I'm sorry,  unless you can replicate it 100% there's nothing much I can do about it.  I could make my own spell checker and all that (which was what the very old version had)  but I removed it since the api had it already.  Not sure if anyone else had this problem with the newer version of the script. 

It's fine for me at the Griz bear so im not sure honestly, I figured I would just bring it up... But other then that it has been fine for me good script (:

• Mio changed the title to sGlobalCurser
  • 1 month later...