sGlobalCurser

Satire

1 hour ago, zekeria said:

Same for me ,how did u manage to fix this

11 hours ago, Dont Panic said:

How did you fix this? im having this problem too, it just clicks spellbook --> inventory --> shuts down

If you read the log it'll say something along the lines "Cannot cast spell". Make sure you have the LEVEL and the RUNES in your inventory. It shouldn't shut down if you have them.  There's literally no way for it to. 

I forgot to mention, because I added the staffs (that can be used) manually it won't recognize staffs that aren't from the list. I did it manually because the .canCast api method was bugging out the script (saying it couldn't cast spells etc) so I removed it for cursing. If you want some staffs added (that aren't on the list) then let me know and I can do that for you. I will also be adding some other things whenever I can after exams that should help you guys use more than just curse or stun. 

39 minutes ago, Satire said:

I suggest you read my latest post just 2 posts above thist one. 

I had already read your post before making this post mate. I have the lvls and the runes I made sure of that and also tested it with multiple staffs. The problem is whenever I try to start the script the GUI pops up for 2 seconds and than closes automaticly before I get the chance to even do anything.

5 hours ago, mercylad said:

I had already read your post before making this post mate. I have the lvls and the runes I made sure of that and also tested it with multiple staffs. The problem is whenever I try to start the script the GUI pops up for 2 seconds and than closes automaticly before I get the chance to even do anything.

Do you even read the logger?

You'll be getting "Please check to see if you have runes to cast CURSE and a magic level of 19 or over." 

Do you have a magic level over 19? Because I used the canCast api call and I think it's still bugging out as usual. I will recompile you a local version with the auto kill GUI part of it gone and tell me if it still does the same thing.

EDIT: please re-download the local version it'll be named sglobalcurserlocal 

Edited by Satire
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Satire said:

Do you even read the logger?

You'll be getting "Please check to see if you have runes to cast CURSE and a magic level of 19 or over." 

Do you have a magic level over 19? Because I used the canCast api call and I think it's still bugging out as usual. I will recompile you a local version with the auto kill GUI part of it gone and tell me if it still does the same thing.

EDIT: please re-download the local version it'll be named sglobalcurserlocal 

Redownloaded and it works now well done gj thx:)

EDIT: Once you pause and stop the script after you've been running alch/stun and you restart the script it will bug out to the point where you have to restart the botclient for it to be able to run again properly.

EDIT: Used this bot for 20 minutes and got banned on a 1700+ total account with quest cape. Pls stop bringing out shitty scripts thankyou, luckily for me it's a 2days ban.

They give any one scripter one these days..

Edited by mercylad

• Mio changed the title to sGlobalCurser