sGlobalCurser

Satire

2 hours ago, mercylad said:

Redownloaded and it works now well done gj thx:)

EDIT: Once you pause and stop the script after you've been running alch/stun and you restart the script it will bug out to the point where you have to restart the botclient for it to be able to run again properly.

EDIT: Used this bot for 20 minutes and got banned on a 1700+ total account with quest cape. Pls stop bringing out shitty scripts thankyou, luckily for me it's a 2days ban.

They give any one scripter one these days..

Come in the osbot chat: https://osbot.org/chat/  and talk about your problems we would like to hear from you!

13 hours ago, mercylad said:

Redownloaded and it works now well done gj thx:)

EDIT: Once you pause and stop the script after you've been running alch/stun and you restart the script it will bug out to the point where you have to restart the botclient for it to be able to run again properly.

EDIT: Used this bot for 20 minutes and got banned on a 1700+ total account with quest cape. Pls stop bringing out shitty scripts thankyou, luckily for me it's a 2days ban.

They give any one scripter one these days..

Want me to add more antibans with that?  Seems like I didn't add enough  antibans and you got banned from using my script.  Isn't it funny how I still haven't been banned and I got 99 mage using my own script?!?!?!  

Also,  I don't know why it bugs out when you stop and start the script again,  seems like osbot isn't truly killing the script (happens to me with a lot of other scripts too that aren't even mine).   But I don't think you'd get banned that fast,  you surely were botting something else.  Antibans are a joke and you get banned regardless,  that's the risk you take with botting.  You either get lucky or you don't.  I hardly get banned from botting so I don't know why you guys complain you get banned like literally 1 day after using a script.  

Edited by Satire

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2017 at 7:07 PM, Satire said:

Want me to add more antibans with that?  Seems like I didn't add enough  antibans and you got banned from using my script.  Isn't it funny how I still haven't been banned and I got 99 mage using my own script?!?!?!  

Also,  I don't know why it bugs out when you stop and start the script again,  seems like osbot isn't truly killing the script (happens to me with a lot of other scripts too that aren't even mine).   But I don't think you'd get banned that fast,  you surely were botting something else.  Antibans are a joke and you get banned regardless,  that's the risk you take with botting.  You either get lucky or you don't.  I hardly get banned from botting so I don't know why you guys complain you get banned like literally 1 day after using a script.  

May I ask what type of hours you ran the script for when getting 99? I'm training on dmm using this script and it's working really well, but even a 2 day ban would fuck me over 

3 hours ago, liamspies said:

Could you add low alch too?

Thanks

Added and also added a choice of other things.

b715e69ee2.png

Will update the local version and push an update to the SDN too. I don't have the magic level to test the higher spells cause I sold my acc with 99 mage. But I tested it with the lvl 3 spell and I'm assuming it'll work with all of them lol.

EDIT: I'll push it soon, I'll need someone to give me some gifs or a gif of it in action, cause it's currently outdated.

Edited by Satire

10 hours ago, Nintendo Switch said:

doesnt high alch and use vulnerability

Alright cool.  I'll fix it sometime within 12 hrs.  

EDIT:
This is with using curse and low alch (should be the exact same with high alch). Does it even cast Vulnerability? Because it's up to the API to decide whether it works or not. Because I no longer have my 99 magic acc (sold it), I cannot test out the higher level spells. Are you sure you got the updated version? 

4d84375fd3.gif

Edited by Satire

14 minutes ago, magic marvin said:

Stun has been removed from the list of available spells, is this intentional? I've used this script up until 94 mage and was going to finish off 99.

Use the local version, it was accidentally removed (somehow).  

While we wait for it to be updated on the SDN.

Edited by Satire

5 hours ago, potype94 said:

the mouse moves way to fast the speed is botlike

or is that not a problem to get banned?

considering there's no measurable limit to how fast a human can track using a mouse, Jagex cannot ban us for being too slow or too fast.. If they do, simply exclaim you play a lot of computer games, use a high DPI, and have numerous accounts you use this method on, so you've became proficient- 

ENSURE YOU USE BREAKS... 

• Mio changed the title to sGlobalCurser