sGlobalCurser

Satire

14 hours ago, Satire said:

¿Cuál fue tu nivel de magia? ¿Era exactamente el nivel para poder maldecir? 

Voy a intentarlo, recuerdo que cantar esto hace un tiempo con un equipo de tierra en f2p y había 0 problemas: p

Excuse me, apparently not only happens with your script, but also happens with several of the scripts I use.

I found it strange,long time use your script to bot 1-90 with my old main without any problems with the breaks.

7 hours ago, Erradicated said:

Excuse me, apparently not only happens with your script, but also happens with several of the scripts I use.

I found it strange,long time use your script to bot 1-90 with my old main without any problems with the breaks.

Alright then, the MAGIC API seems to need an update. Once it gets updated, everything should be fixed. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 2/24/2018 at 8:26 PM, lovvvy said:

Script seems to work well for awhile, but after 30 mins to an hour it will just start clicking curse over and over again. 

Have you been able to replicate this?  I'm actually unsure if I added a check to see if the spell was selected or not. I can easily add it if you can replicate this.

On 2/26/2018 at 4:48 AM, Satire said:

Have you been able to replicate this?  I'm actually unsure if I added a check to see if the spell was selected or not. I can easily add it if you can replicate this.

It didn't happen for awhile then today it must have misclicked and gone up the stairs it was spam clicking on the map trying to get back to the correct tile. I paused the script and set it back on the tile and then it just started spam clicking curse. Worked fine after I restarted the script though. Maybe add some sort of check to make sure its on the correct z coord? 

edit: it seems to do it more often after taking a break and relogging in or if you switch worlds with the script still running. Gets stuck on "cursing npc" as if it cant locate it. Also my mistake it doesnt appear to actually be spam clicking the curse but it will sit there forever with curse hovered attempting to locate the npc

Edited by lovvvy

On 2/27/2018 at 7:52 PM, lovvvy said:

It didn't happen for awhile then today it must have misclicked and gone up the stairs it was spam clicking on the map trying to get back to the correct tile. I paused the script and set it back on the tile and then it just started spam clicking curse. Worked fine after I restarted the script though. Maybe add some sort of check to make sure its on the correct z coord? 

edit: it seems to do it more often after taking a break and relogging in or if you switch worlds with the script still running. Gets stuck on "cursing npc" as if it cant locate it. Also my mistake it doesnt appear to actually be spam clicking the curse but it will sit there forever with curse hovered attempting to locate the npc

Lol yea, I can do that. When I made it I just assumed it won't missclick and stuff lmao :p 

I might just make it webwalk to the tile, that'll solve the z problem. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
12 hours ago, johndonne said:

When the script sets a target it always tries to grab an enemy which isn't within range of the square your character is on and gets stuck in a loop where it runs back and forth, or it targets an enemy someone else is already splashing on.

Yea it might be broken a bit now. I'll take a look. Can you replicate this all the time? 

• Like 1