account locked

askyman

Just now, Satire said:

The only reason why he's saying it's the automated creators is because this was there before.

I would agree with it being a combo of flagged ip + (since you used a flagged ip we will super scrutinize every fraction of an action your account makes in real time)
because if I used random accounts from my bulk list and do them manually they don't seem to care, but any 1 of 3 tut island bots I have made by various people all get hit around the prayer dude

7 minutes ago, Isolate said:

I would agree with it being a combo of flagged ip + (since you used a flagged ip we will super scrutinize every fraction of an action your account makes in real time)
because if I used random accounts from my bulk list and do them manually they don't seem to care, but any 1 of 3 tut island bots I have made by various people all get hit around the prayer dude

If you make an account with the same ip and bot it on that same ip, you don't get banned ( not with my tut island script). I was then able to use a normal free proxy and login to the account, it still isn't locked. I think if you just make the acc on the same ip  and then bot it straight after, you don't seem to get banned. Like legit, I have only been banned twice using my creator and I was using Explv's tut island. When I don't use it and use a private tut island script, I don't get banned. :doge: 

Jagex are playing with us or we're just questioning ourselves too much. They probably made an upgrade to their bot detection algorithim, hence the more frequent bans. 

All right, let me show you something.

I made an account through one of the IPs I have from my ISP. That IP has never seen a runescape account before.

Logged onto it, did tutorial island manually, started doing quests and it got locked. Jagex turned up their bot detection to 11, Tweeting this to weath soon, just going to replicate this without the client :D

(Account gets locked at the end of the video)

Edited by Abuse
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Abuse said:

I made an account through one of the IPs I have from my ISP. That IP has never seen a runescape account before.

Logged onto it, did tutorial island manually, started doing quests and it got locked. Jagex turned up their bot detection to 11, Tweeting this to weath soon, just going to replicate this without the client :D

what a waste of gmail account

I bought several 100 fresh lvl 3 Accounts ( Tut not done ) before that update and botted Tut on around 40 of them with no issues.

Since the update every lvl 3 i run through Tut gets locked. Even when i run them through manually. I have not used any proxies, just my home IP. After an IP-Change still every account i run through tut gets locked.

I guess they somehow use your MAC or HWID now to track you.

The accounts getting locked as soon as i logout on them after Tut or sometimes even while doing the Tut (manually).

On 2/5/2017 at 8:31 AM, Abuse said:

pls update us

Been happening to me aswell since last update, and i create each account by hand and do tut by hand. I also create each one with its own seperate ip. Im able to unlock them tho with just a pw reset since they all have their own email tied to them. Kinda nervous tho that they may get banned faster now or something lol. Ill update if/when they get banned and if its faster then usual. Atm i have 5 accounts botting that got locked after tut, they have been going for 4 days now 12-16 hours a day each.