Did i fuck up?

atoo

2 bots on proxy (same proxy, located in germany)

Main bot on home ip.

So i botted last night (same script on all bots),today when i got to college i loaded up 1 bot, and started botting.

Got permabanned after 30min or so, logged into my other bot without any client loaded and 10min after it got banned too.

After that i logged into my main bot and never got banned.

So my question is, did they ban me because i where in germany and then suddenly logged in again hours after in sweden?

Im confused as fuck, im botting on my main atm and its fine.

I also didnt use any proxy when i were in college and used the wifi that was there, so all bots were on same ip.

Edited by atoo

2 bots on proxy (same proxy, located in germany)

Main bot on home ip.

So i botted last night (same script on all bots),today when i got to college i loaded up 1 bot, and started botting.

Got permabanned after 30min or so, logged into my other bot without any client loaded and 10min after it got banned too.

After that i logged into my main bot and never got banned.

So my question is, did they ban me because i where in germany and then suddenly logged in again hours after in sweden?

Im confused as fuck, im botting on my main atm and its fine.

I also didnt use any proxy when i were in college and used the wifi that was there, so all bots were on same ip.

you were botting on 2 accounts on one IP. So if the first one gets caught, the other one gets caught aswell, regardless on what methods they're using.

you were botting on 2 accounts on one IP. So if the first one gets caught, the other one gets caught aswell, regardless on what methods they're using.

This isn't true. False info. 

I'm 100% this is wrong and other long time botters would agree with me.

Don't listen to this just because he has sponsor banner, people in this community shouldn't spread stuff that they think, only spread information that you know for a fact.

• Like 1