Dispute against dab

drapi

Explanation: So i was doing an order for him, started yesterday at 11pm eu time from getting some mage lvls (everything was done via Howest), Then when i try to log in today it say its perma banned, he was botting before on this acc and got bot busting 2 day ban, so i suspect that he got some late ban. The sad part is that meanwhile i was getting lvls at his acc, i was using czar mage aio script on my other acc for magic lvls. For some reason, i have no ss in my konduit folder and i did get 1 magic lvl on this acc.  I've downloaded the client few days ago to test it out so idk really what happened here. I don't know what do you think about it, but im quite pissed, that i can be punished for doing an order :/ I'd like to add as well that i could have lied and said that i used rs client who doesn't do ss but i'm being honest and i've done a lot of huge orders HANDMADE before. Sorry if did any mistakes, doing this in panic as I don't know what to do anymore :/ 

He gave 110m to Howest as as fee and left over 20m for supplies at the account.

Evidence : X1dp6uv.png

Konduit has a bug where when you're not active for a while or lose internet connection the client window will close and display an error.

If you don't completely restart Konduit it doesn't load the settings, so it won't take automatic screenshots either.

Unfortunately in most cases similar to this there's no way to tell who was the one botting on the account and we usually have to trust our gut feeling, which is sadly not always correct.

Given the fact that it had a moderate bot busting ban earlier this could've definitely been a delayed ban, when there's an update that happens to a lot of people.

In conclusion, we're not going to force a full refund in this case, you will however have to refund @dab the remainder of the service that you didn't manage to complete.

• Like 1

I want to go on record to say that I stopped playing after the first moderate ban in September. I honestly doubt it has anything to do with what I did in the past. Pretty unhappy with the current situation. I had put a lot of time and effort into that account. Also I had 30M Cash on the account. Drapi can scroll up in the skype conversation and see that he confirmed that himself as well. 

I want to go on record to say that I stopped playing after the first moderate ban in September. I honestly doubt it has anything to do with what I did in the past. Pretty unhappy with the current situation. I had put a lot of time and effort into that account. Also I had 30M Cash on the account. Drapi can scroll up in the skype conversation and see that he confirmed that himself as well. 

Can you provide a picture of him confirming it? 

Ya i confirm that there was 30m cash on the acc, but contract said he will leave 20m for supplies on the acc. I can provide and ss if needed.

http://imgur.com/a/e02Ed

There's proof. Apologies I'm not good with working forums. 

Going back to @Dex's post, since we can't determine who got the account banned, it would be unfair to pin the 30m on dab. 

I'll be closing this now, since you've told howest to keep a hold of the money for other services.