Dispute against s k ii lz z

Void

Hi,

Recently ordered a NMZ Service off him for 11M and has got the account banned. He did the service quickly and I was a bit suspicious, but assumed that was his nature. 

This was not a imposter or anything, as see the photo for PM Confirmation.

It's a plain abuse of his service.

On the account were:

Fury

Berserker ring

Sara Sword

Holy Boots

About 500K in prayer pots

All this is lose now as he has failed to do a service.

The account stats were:

45 Def

75 HP

75 Att

77 STR

75 Range

He's abused his position and got a valuable account perm banned out of pure ignorance.

I would either like to see him banned or a refund of the lost items; service; and a portion of the banned account itself.

Thanks,

Montana.

post-241174-0-59179800-1484213427_thumb.png

post-241174-0-45078300-1484213428_thumb.png

hey... well currently im doing 3 orders as well as montana and none of the other accounts are banned. my service is 100% hand done and not botted and if i were botting then i would of been banned off these forums a while ago and looking at my feedback and rep, all the services i have done, i have had no problems with at all because i train legit. i can't provide screenshots as i dont use osbuddy anymore  and i use the oldschool runescape client instead.

however as i said i don't bot i dont understand how montana's account has been banned and looking back at his profile on the runescape website  it shows that he has botted on the account before and also i see that he gold farms too.

i don't think this should be my fault but i would like to hear what the mods think about this and i am here to make a rep and offer my services legit. 

none of the accounts that im doing services for have a problem or have been banned so im confused on how this is my fault 

9c96660406.jpg

• Like 3

The 2 day ban was from @tehgouschh, not me.

78abdaccfe.png

I bought the account with that pre on it; with it being once of the reasons. Notice how many of these stats and the stats of the zerker are the exact same.

http://osbot.org/forum/user/216958-tehgousch/ can hopefully vouch I bought this account off him :)

You are correct, I do gold farm; however mine is suicide (can also provide proof of me mentioning this to other people saying I suicide).

I run suicide bots; with a script made by @House - so why would I ever suicide my Zerker? 

I also find the ban during the period which you were doing a service very noticable; considering you gained levels so quickly - however to not disregard your services.

also, 1 thing i dont understand is how have i not been banned on the customers accounts who i have trained for all the way up to 99 stats? surely i would of been banned because a single max 99 takes 1-2 weeks max to get... im willing to work here with you but please tell me how it adds up? the accounts ive trained on my customers asked if i bot and they already had a 2 day ban prior to me training it so they ask me if im botting or hand done and i tell them its hand done and my feedback is solid proof and if you would like go to a step further then feel free to contact people who i have trained for that have feedbacked me 

• Like 4

But feedback doesn't mean a whole lot; and this isn't a stab at you.

@@Sahand

@@Spiderman

Both solid feedback; and they turned rogue. I'm not saying you did; I just struggle to see anyway which this couldn't have been (as it's a major macroing incdident); you were logged in for very long hours (hence how you managed to cut 60-75 attack and 60-77 str from hiscores) in a matter of about 3 days. That's not normal play; unless you really devote youself.

Any screenshots of levels would be greatly appreaciated too please if you could post them.

But feedback doesn't mean a whole lot; and this isn't a stab at you.

@@Sahand

@@Spiderman

Both solid feedback; and they turned rogue. I'm not saying you did; I just struggle to see anyway which this couldn't have been (as it's a major macroing incdident); you were logged in for very long hours (hence how you managed to cut 60-75 attack and 60-77 str from hiscores) in a matter of about 3 days. That's not normal play; unless you really devote youself.

Any screenshots of levels would be greatly appreaciated too please if you could post them.

yes i understand where you are coming from and i do put in a lot of hours a day on the accounts because this is what i'm paid for and supposed to do.. people want training and its because they don't have time or are just lazy in general so take the easy way out which is to pay someone like myself to do it.. i like to get the job done as fast as possible that is how i have gained my rep..i stay up for long hours of time because i have the time, majority of the time i have spare as i go to college for 2 days a week, so i'm convinced you know what i do in the spare 5 days.

also as i said for screenshots,i don't use osbuddy anymore and use the oldschool rs client over skype.

also.. its obvious that if you do bot for long hours of time your blatantly going to get banned and want the account to get banned lol.. i don't see how only you got banned and the other orders i have done this week/month are perfectly..

looking at my feedback, why are these people not banned or have been banned yet? 453edf5967.png

ive spent a week on two users accounts and literally like not even up to a week on your account and my main question still stands, why are they not banned and your account is?

why hasn't anyone else made a dispute against me for the reason 'account ban'

im confused myself how you think its me but im pretty sure something on your side of your gold farming has triggered something or your ip's flagged on your account..

if my ip was flagged then i would of been gone off osbot ages ago :/ and by gone i mean banned for botting

Seeing as we can't prove who botted the account and who got it banned, fact remains that the account did get banned while undergoing the service. This means that @s k ii lz z will be held liable for a refund of the lost items, the service payment and the account's value. 

@Montana of 300 can you please provide pictures of quests done, stats and all untradeables that were on the account. 

Edit: @s k ii lz z do you have any pictures confirming level's gained etc? 

• Like 1