WHY DO I KEEP GETTING BANNED

Jamie Pasky

Hey guys. So in 1 week ive had 6 different new accounts banned. I tried botting one at a time making 1 account a time. using paid bots with up to date client. and within half a day of botting with breaks boom banned. so ive repeated this subject 4 days in a row and every day same thing bot for half day using another paid script and banned. so i bought a vpn to use it and tried again and banned again within half a day???? has anyone else had this or know how im getting banned so quickly using paid scripts with good ratings?

using apa rock crabs, khals pest control to i think its called. yeh but my mate in 2 weeks has botted from lvl 3 to 75 attack 90 str 80 range using range guild bought bot and the same pc bot as me. and my break time is on random. so how come its happening ? i mean i know its against rules but why all the time. can they flag my house or some shit?

using apa rock crabs, khals pest control to i think its called. yeh but my mate in 2 weeks has botted from lvl 3 to 75 attack 90 str 80 range using range guild bought bot and the same pc bot as me. and my break time is on random. so how come its happening ? i mean i know its against rules but why all the time. can they flag my house or some shit?

If they do flag at all - which I still doubt they do it'd probably be based on IP, which you've changed. So no; they didn't flag you.

Your friend probably got lucky, but rock crabs and pest control have a pretty high banrate in general. These scripts also have a very high amount of users which tends to increase banrate. 

This is why private scripts are generally a good idea, since everyone has their own coding logic and if something is completely your own your chances of getting banned will decrease because you're the only one with that logic (technically, and to a certain extent. There's only so many ways to click a rock crab of course :p)

i can just add my side to the story of flagged ip. dunno if its true or what you mean but on two occasions I have what i think is flagged

On school i botted for awhile but after half a year of banned accounts every account i made got banned after tut island,  no matter what computer i used under that ip i got banned.

might be because of all the people botting and me suiciding for half a year but idk.

Another experience is at my parents place where i used a vps which previously been used by other people to bot, this resulted in that the same account (no i did not transf any gold or items from my own ip or any other account) got banned atleast 5x faster. 

To add, i did not bot for resources so I did not transf anything

on topic. I suggest you talking to a scripter, i bought a sand crab script from @imateamcape and its working flawless

Botted 3 accs to 40 att 70 str 70 range and maybe a third get banned when and that is when i bot for 16h a day for 5 days in a row :)

so buy a private script, only use a vps if your computer cant handle more scirpt, buy proxies if you have alot of bots (to prevent chain bans?) 

the only script i bought from here which is on the sdn is khal motherload. My first thought was just to suicide my other botting accs but man I have never gotten a single ban from it. (i bot my accounts to around 70 mining with a priv script first) and then khal to 85 mining

• Like 2

Maybe you should add in break between 1.5-2hours.

or dont start botting on mondays ( dont know if this is a haux or not they say in weekend its the best time to bot )

Or just start with some easy quests, like doric's which you can finish in 15sec and there are more quests like these which can be done in f2p.

to make it seem like you are more legit? Dont know if this helps. but whenever i quested a lot on pures they tended to stay alive longer.

You're probably using a high banrate script.

Also, for the thousand time. VPNs wont lower your banrates lul

at least it's a different Ip address from his current flagged one

VPS/VPN  in my experience just lead to instant ban. It's not a private IP and a lot of people have botted on it before. 

I use proxies and if I get a ban on the proxy i bin it.