Jagexsupport is the best. lmfao

The Hero of Time

are you retarded ?

i dont think so, no

A lot of streamer's accounts e-mails got leaked at some point in time, if jagex locks any account if you have their e-mail then they should really question themselves

And if you dont think its a big deal because itll be unlocked within 10 mins, it causes a DC. This can lead to death and potential loss of bank or HC ironman status

i dont think so, no

A lot of streamer's accounts e-mails got leaked at some point in time, if jagex locks any account if you have their e-mail then they should really question themselves

And if you dont think its a big deal because itll be unlocked within 10 mins, it causes a DC. This can lead to death and potential loss of bank or HC ironman status

then dont leak your login email.

Why wouldnt they lock an account if someone claim its hacked, gives them the login that only the owner should know AND the account is actually being logged in from a different country than usual at the moment?

If someone hacks your account do you want them to ask your for a copy of your ID before they lock it?

then dont leak your login email.

Why wouldnt they lock an account if someone claim its hacked, gives them the login that only the owner should know AND the account is actually being logged in from a different country than usual at the moment?

If someone hacks your account do you want them to ask your for a copy of your ID before they lock it?

no, but maybe a real twitter? like https://twitter.com/Sick_Nerd?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor ?

ApedgLh.png

"then dont leak your login email."

pretty sure all those streamers don't do it deliberately"

If this doesn't make you think twice, i don't know what will

ZfmzIY9.png

also, why was sick nerd logged in from another country? Did show on stream he was on a vpn or something? 

Edited by The Hero of Time

no, but maybe a real twitter? like https://twitter.com/Sick_Nerd?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor ?

ApedgLh.png

"then dont leak your login email."

pretty sure all those streamers don't do it deliberately"

If this doesn't make you think twice, i don't know what will

ZfmzIY9.png

also, why was sick nerd logged in from another country? Did show on stream he was on a vpn or something? 

Oh so you actually want a guy in customer support who has completly nothing to do with the game except for working on the companys customer support where he deals with people who got their accounts hacked/lost their password to know every fucking streamer/youtuber and their twitter accounts?

Twitter is just a way to contact the support real quick. If you can deliver information only the account owner should know and the account is actually logged in somehwere where it "shouldnt be" they are obviously going to lock it.

I honestly dont understand how you cannot understand this.

except for a popular streamer

There are a lot of popular streamers they can't know all of them? If an account is hacked it can take 2 minutes and everything will be stolen so you have to handle fast. You can't just research everything and locking an account is annoying but in the end doesn't damage the owner. I think this just shows that their support actually cares about the accounts of their players.

Oh so you actually want a guy in customer support who has completly nothing to do with the game except for working on the companys customer support where he deals with people who got their accounts hacked/lost their password to know every fucking streamer/youtuber and their twitter accounts?

Twitter is just a way to contact the support real quick. If you can deliver information only the account owner should know and the account is actually logged in somehwere where it "shouldnt be" they are obviously going to lock it.

I honestly dont understand how you cannot understand this.

i do understand it, i just think that this specific time they acted was not proper

lZxkX1A.png

Edited by The Hero of Time

i do understand it, i just think that this specific time they acted was not proper

lZxkX1A.png

You didnt mention that he already got his account locked before.

But reading from that statement it seems like they locked the account again because they didnt saw the note that the location change was legitimate since the account actually has  "suspicious behaviour" that would be enough to get it locked if requested by someone who could be the actual owner of that account. 

Your orginal post was "LOLOLOL jagex support locks account when someone gives them enough information to believe that the acc owner requests the acc to be locked + the acc is in a different country than usual. didnt even check to see if twitter is real lululul" which is simply a retarded.