bans

Drewyboyo

And you were banned at one point, point being..? 

for a false ban, why are you throwing shade? lol. What about your bans offsite? nice rebump and useless input

edit: nick was never even fucking told to make an appeal because we wanted to know exactly what to appeal for, so keep talking out of your ass about the situation bc you paid for mod doot.gif

Edited by Drewyboyo
  • Like 1

for a false ban, why are you throwing shade? lol. What about your bans offsite? nice rebump and useless input

Again, point being? Hes been in disputes, i've been in disputes, you've been in disputes. How is being in a dispute at all relevant to anything related to this topic? Oh wait, there is no relevance. 

• Like 2

bf94ee8c74a743c78e9b64ba672ccd1f.png

also this cate.png

I dont get what the issue is, user was told to follow the appropriate procedures to get an unban (Which he didn't) and yet because he failed to follow some simple instructions, its the mods fault? boge.png

I told him he'd get an unban right away, but since i've been away on vacation for a few days i didn't know what was fully going on, besides what he had told me. However turns out dex had already spoken to him about it and told him he needed to follow the proper procedures, which he didn't. Anything else? 

I told him he'd get an unban right away, but since i've been away on vacation for a few days i didn't know what was fully going on, besides what he had told me. However turns out dex had already spoken to him about it and told him he needed to follow the proper procedures, which he didn't. Anything else? 

So posted appeal and perma-ban? How about staff gives proof to other staff and not just say "Dealt" with lol. He did post an appeal boge.png