Juggles AIO Fisher

Juggles

6 minutes ago, solace fury said:

Script works well, got me from 1-69 fish in a few days before ban, but pretty sure the ban was my fault. One thing it sometimes does when dropping fish is click 'use' on one fish and then repeatedly tries to drop another fish, resulting in the script trying to use one fish on another for like 5 minutes at a time

Probs one of the best free fish scripts though

Can't control the misckicj while dropping. I use the osbot API method 

• 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, ElliottRyder said:

main account banned within 3 hours of use :feels:

First of all, dont use a free script on a main..., Second of all, ive been suicide botting with this script since yesterday for 14 hours and still no ban, so not sure what u were fishing/where but may be to do with ur ip or fishing spot

• Like 1

On 2/15/2018 at 8:28 AM, TopNotchScript said:

First of all, dont use a free script on a main..., Second of all, ive been suicide botting with this script since yesterday for 14 hours and still no ban, so not sure what u were fishing/where but may be to do with ur ip or fishing spot

used another account, not the same IP as well, let it run while I slept last night, logged out when I woke up, banned by the time I got home from work, so.... definitely script.

1 hour ago, ElliottRyder said:

used another account, not the same IP as well, let it run while I slept last night, logged out when I woke up, banned by the time I got home from work, so.... definitely script.

thats weird had 2 accounts running for 8 hours each, each day with this script and not a single ban yet, same ip as my other bot got banned on yesterday too, both 70+ fish now too.

Just now, Juggles said:

Might also depend on if p2p/f2p, bot duration, location

been botting since shrimps on f2p now at barb village doing fly fishing, lmao the plan was to suicide bot the shit out of them to see how far i could get but now there actually able to fish sharks i may leave them a few days see if ban, if not p2p the accs and get them getting me some sharks