Juggles AIO Fisher

Juggles

3 hours ago, Jenifar 123 said:

i am new to use this whats the fishing spot i need to write to catch shrimps in action bar i type net but what i type in first section please help

On 3/9/2021 at 1:20 AM, Gunman said:

Using the picture below, if you want to fish with a net, action is "Net" and fishing spot is "Fishing spot". If you want to use Harpoon then action is "Harpoon". And they're case sensitive so you have to type them exactly as they're in game.

1jl3o26h8l3z.png

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, maxrushmore said:

Please could someone tell me the specific/exact wording I need to put into the Fly Rod Fish at Barbarian Village in both boxes? 

Each time I put in 'Barbarian Village' (in the first box) and 'Fly Rod Fish' the bot doesn't do anything. Should I use caps or not? 

Thanks,

On 3/9/2021 at 1:20 AM, Gunman said:

Using the picture below, if you want to fish with a net, action is "Net" and fishing spot is "Fishing spot". If you want to use Harpoon then action is "Harpoon". And they're case sensitive so you have to type them exactly as they're in game.

1jl3o26h8l3z.png

If you still can't figure out send gif/pic of the menu options

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

at fishing guild there is an issue if you are harpooning swordfish/tuna. the script tries to pick up the shark harpoon spot instead

i tried to go to cammy spot and it banked for me but wouldnt walk back to the fishing locations 

used to bot hellas whole bot farm havent for a year but this isnt what you would want, maybe powerfishing it would work great which i assume it would but as for banking and running back to spot id say nehhhhh

also they revamped the whole osbot site looks really weird now,, idk if botting just isnt a thing much anymore or what. id say ive played and trained for real for the last 2 weeks and i havent seen anyone doing skill stats like fishing and chopping yews on multiple worlds, maybe its dead now idk im sure it is. Osrs offering "new start worlds"? to recruit new members or something.. like let us bot and you guys would get that revenue 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...