Juggles AIO Fisher

Juggles

14 hours ago, OSClownz said:

Trying to use this, it worked fine for netting shrimp and baiting sardine and herrings. I moved to barb village and am putting "Lure" as the action, and it's like it's not recoqnizing it so it's just standing here. Am I entering the wrong action?? I've tried "Lure Rod", "Lure Rod Fishing Spot", "Lure", etc; none of it triggers it to fish trout and salmon like it should. Like I said prior to moving to "lure" it was working fine and banking.

read before you bot, fishing bots are aids, so heavily smacked with the ban hammer, to combat this, self entry is required for this bot. it'll do the rest, but you cant expect to afk fish. personally, i think its a great idea

• Like 1

On 6/21/2018 at 2:54 PM, Juggles said:

It will bot shrimps 100% 

trout and barb fishing and karajama require you to click the spot and it will bank/drop for you. 

This is for you're own protection and to bypass jagex bot detector 

I know Czars Perfect Fighter script gives notifications when you want to AFK-mode. The OS buddy client also does this for fishing (task bar notif).

On 7/22/2018 at 8:00 AM, Dragonpearl2 said:

Yea Barbarian fishing doesnt work, i type Lure, Barbarian Rod, pretty much everything and the cursor just hovers over the spot and doesnt do fuck all.

Never mind, completely destroys the term Bot if you have to click yourself.. pointless even releasing this. with the shift and click its literally the most pointless script ive come across where a bot gets yourself to do the fishing.

did you try "Use-rod" ? It worked for me

Update 2: Currently at 58 Fishing. Not spending like 10 hours a day botting, since it requires me being there too. I put in roughly 2-4 hours realistically for about 5 days (haven't played every single day). I'm actually really slacking, as you can tell from the low level. I keep forgetting about the game, so sometimes I stand there frozen in one spot for like 20 mins without d/cing, but I still haven't been banned from reports.

I've tried other fishing bots such as Doge Fishing that 100% do everything for you and I got banned up to 2-3 days later.

I'll keep updating my progress if I get banned or until I reach a high level.

Edited by Lithe