Stealth Builder

Token

50 minutes ago, progamerz said:

How to use butler? i am using Fast mode and doesn't use butler while i have it higher or it should be demon butler?
Edit: nvm should use "Default" Mode.
Edit 2: Btw if u didn't notice they removed the Mouse#MoveRandomly() in devs client just told i should let u know :)

The script will be updated shortly

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Token said:

24 hours

i dont get it btw? why cant i set what item to build? i just want to make oak larders, it keeps leaving the house and running to the bank, i have a demon butler, sufficient GOLD in the moneybag and shiload of noted oak planks

32 minutes ago, gearing said:

i dont get it btw? why cant i set what item to build? i just want to make oak larders, it keeps leaving the house and running to the bank, i have a demon butler, sufficient GOLD in the moneybag and shiload of noted oak planks

The script is designed to provide 100% automation, 0 input aka it even buys a house if you don't own one, it buys every required item from saw and hammer to house, ardougne or camelot teleports (if you completed Plague City it will use ardougne as its faster), it will hire and fire servants as you level up and switch to best objects to build without your input. In order to be able to take a decision, the script must be fully aware of the context it's being executed in, therefore the first thing it does at startup is load the bot's bank to know what resources it has. The default option on the GUI will build oak larders from 32 to 99, while the fastest one will switch to mahogany and get 1-99 con within 24 hours.

18 minutes ago, Token said:

The script is designed to provide 100% automation, 0 input aka it even buys a house if you don't own one, it buys every required item from saw and hammer to house, ardougne or camelot teleports (if you completed Plague City it will use ardougne as its faster), it will hire and fire servants as you level up and switch to best objects to build without your input. In order to be able to take a decision, the script must be fully aware of the context it's being executed in, therefore the first thing it does at startup is load the bot's bank to know what resources it has. The default option on the GUI will build oak larders from 32 to 99, while the fastest one will switch to mahogany and get 1-99 con within 24 hours.

have you ever though implementing pvp world chests as theyre the fastest to bank at eg: lumby or camelot

it fails to recognise that i already have the level for oak larders and wants to buy bolts of cloth, camelot teleport and rope wtf, why, also as i already have planks there is a 4hours waiting on ge to buy new planks so the bot just stands there waiting to get the offer completed wtf?:D

Edited by gearing

5 minutes ago, gearing said:

have you ever though implementing pvp world chests as theyre the fastest to bank at eg: lumby or camelot

it fails to recognise that i already have the level for oak larders and wants to buy bolts of cloth, camelot teleport and rope wtf, why, also as i already have planks there is a 4hours waiting on ge to buy new planks so the bot just stands there waiting to get the offer completed wtf?:D

It doesn't fail to recognize your level, those items are obtained if it ever requires bedroom/bell/butler as there is no config to describe this and will be determined after initialization, I don't think I've even taken into account the GE limit but I was just about to push a new update so I'll add limits. You should try setting a lower level (on the GUI) because it will obtain the exact amount of planks required from your current xp to the target level xp (never actually reached the GE limit myself because I didn't go for 2m+ xp in 1 session).

3 minutes ago, Token said:

It doesn't fail to recognize your level, those items are obtained if it ever requires bedroom/bell/butler as there is no config to describe this and will be determined after initialization, I don't think I've even taken into account the GE limit but I was just about to push a new update so I'll add limits. You should try setting a lower level (on the GUI) because it will obtain the exact amount of planks required from your current xp to the target level xp (never actually reached the GE limit myself because I didn't go for 2m+ xp in 1 session).

@Token Not sure if you saw my post, but would it be possible to get a trial? :) 

14 minutes ago, Token said:

so i should set lvl 34 as target and it will keep doing it?

i reached the ge limit because i bought 10kish planks before giving this a try. thats 600k xp

Edited by gearing

15 minutes ago, jens4626 said:

@Token Not sure if you saw my post, but would it be possible to get a trial? :) 

Authed :doge:

5 minutes ago, gearing said:

so i should set lvl 34 as target and it will keep doing it?

You should set a reasonable level, for example if you are 34 you should be able to reach up to level 69 without having issues with GE limit (which will be addressed in next update) in a single session because that requires less than 13k oak planks

Edited by Token
  • Like 1