Stealth Builder

Token

4 hours ago, abeb123 said:

Hi Token,

Thanks for the great script. I've just been having some issues with the bot running to the corner of my house area (far outside the actual house) once in a while. I was wondering if this is a known issue or whether I'm doing something wrong. Any ideas on how to best run and start the script?

Is it getting stuck in the corner of the house area?

On 1/3/2020 at 10:14 AM, abeb123 said:

Hi Token,

Thanks for the great script. I've just been having some issues with the bot running to the corner of my house area (far outside the actual house) once in a while. I was wondering if this is a known issue or whether I'm doing something wrong. Any ideas on how to best run and start the script?

Same so i had to stop using it was sketchy :( works great besides that.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, gumballin said:

awesome bot so far, but i just watched it purchase steel nails (30 ea in GE) for 808 each in the GE....

why is this lol

It should set prices depending on quantity, if it was less than 100 or so it may increase the price per item quite a few times, but the difference is always returned since they are commonly traded items

9 hours ago, gumballin said:

also, same issue as others. does fine up to 52, then gets stuck in the corner of the home area. outside the house, in the far corner.

I'll push a new version in a couple hours to make it re-enter house if it wandered away from the construction site

On 12/9/2019 at 9:40 PM, Token said:

I've ran a quick test to check some cases that may not be included. Did you have anything built in the table space in the dining room? Do you have a large house? Is it working now after the update?

dau9N5Z.gif

If it's still not working could you send me an image of the house layout as shown in the house viewer (on the house options tab)?

BawAt9L.png

holy fuck , we can move our entire rooms in our houses without building it all over again ???????????????????????????????

i was just randomly viewing the topic and BOOM.

Thanks Token ,

On 12/21/2019 at 11:02 AM, Token said:

That would require lots of changes which I'm not sure if they are worth it, are oak dungeon doors any better than larders?

eee if you add oak dungeon doors that would be great , they are better than larders , when i do it manually on my main i get around 350-400k exp per hour so it would be worth it

Bit of an update,

this is quite literally the ONLY bot i've used on the account in question, and after it working fine up until 52 and then spending 10-20 minutes re-clicking the demon butler repeatedly in the corner of the home area, i woke up this morning to a nice old perm ban. Yay 

Also - I am in no way upset at you personally or calling this script a crappy script - I just hope you figure this issue and fix it quickly as clearly it is an issue lol. Just sucks I bought this script the day before I logged on to a ban

Edited by gumballin

• 2 weeks later...