Stealth Builder

Token

29 minutes ago, Timur Gürel said:

hi sir, bought the script, but having some problems.

starting fast mode since im 52 cons, but it always tries to go to the ge and buy oak plank not sure why can u help me ?

i have 2 bedrooms and a dining room in my house

How many oak planks is it buying? 

Now None since i bought the maximum

it bought Ring of duelling a rope and now teleports to castlewarst Then poh then leaves house and teleports to castlewars does This nonstop

edit: Inventory: Hammer saw cash rope 1 plank housetabs 1 camelot tab 

Keeps Taking These items and teleports to house and then back to cw

edit: works now

same problems again nonstop running to bank and teleporting maybe u could find the reason for all of us so we know what to do

Edited by Timur Gürel

Sir, still Cant let the bot do his Job. Starting with  cashstack saw hammer in POH While having the mahogony planks Banked ( or inv) no change. Bot always runs to ge tries still to buy maximum amount of mahogonys ( i got 13k at the Bank ) then buys some oaks takes Ring of duelling and starts teleporting to house, leave house, teleports to castle wars, then house outside and again and again. Please give me the Money back, or help me until i can use for what i paid 

Ty <3 

9 hours ago, okmyman77 said:

Cant I just have my planks noted , butler , cash in the pouch ?

It does not support money pouch right now, it's best to start at GE as it may buy some supplies. Do you already have a demon butler, kitchen, bedrooms, dining room, bell pull and beds built? Does the house have multiple floors?

3 hours ago, Timur Gürel said:

Sir, still Cant let the bot do his Job. Starting with  cashstack saw hammer in POH While having the mahogony planks Banked ( or inv) no change. Bot always runs to ge tries still to buy maximum amount of mahogonys ( i got 13k at the Bank ) then buys some oaks takes Ring of duelling and starts teleporting to house, leave house, teleports to castle wars, then house outside and again and again. Please give me the Money back, or help me until i can use for what i paid 

Ty <3 

Could you PM me the logger contents (top right corner, settings -> toggle logger, copy & paste) via https://pastebin.com/ or discord (I'm in OSBot's official discord)

2 hours ago, ThorOdinBorn said:

would like a refund, Have the necessary supplies already but still tries to use the GE and buy max oak planks, Now short 7 Mil that I already had supplies for.

I'm afraid scripters don't handle refunds since the script sales go towards OSBot, but the script will attempt to restock only if there are any missing items, such as hammer, saw, planks, or if it cannot find a bell-pull and 2 beds, it will also need rope and bolts of cloth, but if all requirements are already present it will not have to go to GE and any missing requirements should be printed in the logger (top right corner -> settings -> toggle logger)

• 2 weeks later...

started script in house with max GE supplies, account builds required room, script leaves the house in rimmington and runs to the boat. Takes boat to ardougne and runs to bank to deposit cash, planks, hammer and saw. tele's to varrock. Runs to GE. Withdraws cash stack from bank and sits for 30 seconds. Account goes on break as it already has its limit.

Current Construction Level 90

Target Construction Level 99

Please fix?

https://pastebin.com/8cWJsG6i

Edit:

Built Bell Pull manually, started in position it should be, still runs to bank

Started in house with planks noted, crystal saw and hammer and cashstack.

https://pastebin.com/6X2VQj3g

Edited by oblitorate
added pastebin log

34 minutes ago, oblitorate said:

started script in house with max GE supplies, account builds required room, script leaves the house in rimmington and runs to the boat. Takes boat to ardougne and runs to bank to deposit cash, planks, hammer and saw. tele's to varrock. Runs to GE. Withdraws cash stack from bank and sits for 30 seconds. Account goes on break as it already has its limit.

Current Construction Level 90

Target Construction Level 99

Please fix?

https://pastebin.com/8cWJsG6i

Edit:

Built Bell Pull manually, started in position it should be, still runs to bank

Started in house with planks noted, crystal saw and hammer and cashstack.

https://pastebin.com/6X2VQj3g

Start at GE and let it buy any supplies it needs, it will use normal hammer (crystal saw is not supported). If you would like to skip the GE phase entirely, make sure the script has 10+ teleport to house, a few ring of dueling(8), hammer (normal hammer), saw and required planks in bank. If bell-pull or beds are not built, it will also need rope, oak planks, bolts of cloth, and camelot/ardougne teleport to hire a servant

Also the script will use the servant to fetch planks from bank, not unnote them from inventory, so it will leave planks in bank

18 hours ago, Token said:

Start at GE and let it buy any supplies it needs, it will use normal hammer (crystal saw is not supported). If you would like to skip the GE phase entirely, make sure the script has 10+ teleport to house, a few ring of dueling(8), hammer (normal hammer), saw and required planks in bank. If bell-pull or beds are not built, it will also need rope, oak planks, bolts of cloth, and camelot/ardougne teleport to hire a servant

Also the script will use the servant to fetch planks from bank, not unnote them from inventory, so it will leave planks in bank

Thanks for your reply Token,

I've started the script in my house with a standard saw, this seems to have gotten the bot to work with no issues at all.

Will report back on any further issues.