Stealth Builder

Token

2 minutes ago, Token said:

Authed :doge:

You should set a reasonable level, for example if you are 34 you should be able to reach up to level 69 without having issues with GE limit (which will be addressed in next update) in a single session because that requires less than 13k oak planks

so i should wait until the ge limit resets in order to try this, and why doesnt it use house teleport? wtf is camelot teleport for?

Just now, gearing said:

so i should wait until the ge limit resets in order to try this, and why doesnt it use house teleport? wtf is camelot teleport for?

Or you can set the level as high as the GE limit allows you, if you already bought 7k planks and it requires 13k it will only buy the difference. It does use house teleport and camelot teleport is used for whenever it hires/fires servants.

1 minute ago, Token said:

Or you can set the level as high as the GE limit allows you, if you already bought 7k planks and it requires 13k it will only buy the difference. It does use house teleport and camelot teleport is used for whenever it hires/fires servants.

the ge limit is depleted for 4 hours now, ill just use this whenever it resets, i shoudve used this from lvl 1 then there wouldnt be any problem :D

5 minutes ago, jens4626 said:

I don't understand why you need to have a shit ton extra cash? For example if you need 1-47 construction, you need to have 1.5m but it will only cost 640k? 
Please tell my why this is needed, or even better remove it
Also what is the fast mode?

Instant buy offers

Uses more gp to get faster xp

3 minutes ago, Token said:

Instant buy offers

Uses more gp to get faster xp

o.O that seems abit overkill, that is like 250 % over the current prices it is trying to buy at? That is not neccesary, I believe 10-15% should be more than enough, that saves me (and others) to bring 900k extra on each bot. 
Also could you answer, why would the bot need 40 duel rings (8*40 = 320 teleports) from 1-47 construction when it only needs like 50 house tabs? 

1 hour ago, jens4626 said:

o.O that seems abit overkill, that is like 250 % over the current prices it is trying to buy at? That is not neccesary, I believe 10-15% should be more than enough, that saves me (and others) to bring 900k extra on each bot. 
Also could you answer, why would the bot need 40 duel rings (8*40 = 320 teleports) from 1-47 construction when it only needs like 50 house tabs? 

I'll be updating the GE algorithms shortly to provide more reliable price formulas

Are you sure it bought 40 rings, not just printed 40 in the logger? I've never personally encountered that issue

dZY9Ssb.png

It may or not be prefixed by [CHARGED ITEM] in the logger but quantity generally refers to number of charges for charged item (40/8 = only 5 rings of dueling) unless I messed up the algorithm last update

9 minutes ago, Token said:

I'll be updating the GE algorithms shortly to provide more reliable price formulas

Are you sure it bought 40 rings, not just printed 40 in the logger? I've never personally encountered that issue

dZY9Ssb.png

It may or not be prefixed by [CHARGED ITEM] in the logger but quantity generally refers to number of charges for charged item (40/8 = only 5 rings of dueling) unless I messed up the algorithm last update

I just read items req under GUI where it said 40, so I just assumed it bought 40. Also I'm insta buying my items planks etc at 10 % overprice on plenty accounts

Here is a bug report though

Construction level: 1

Construction mode: No butler

Mirror mode/Stealth injection: Stealth

Do you have a dungeon or second floor: NO

Was a servant manually hired: No

House location: Rim/non

House style:

CLI flags: Can't remember

Are you using low cpu: Yes

Are you using 3rd party "managers": No

Number of bot tabs in the same client: 1

Logger contents (all of it, please don't post last 3 lines):

[INFO][Bot #1][05/14 05:01:44 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing construction activity
[INFO][Bot #1][05/14 05:01:44 PM]: [DEBUG] Updating house plan
[INFO][Bot #1][05/14 05:01:44 PM]: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at b.a.Aux.A(qc:208)
    at b.a.Aux.b(qc:164)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.Spliterators$ArraySpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluateToArrayNode(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.toArray(Unknown Source)
    at b.a.Aux.A(qc:164)
    at g.nUl.I(cl:178)
    at g.Aux.A(kj:42)
    at g.AUx.I(tj:63)
    at StealthBuilder.onLoop(jf:195)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(nl:235)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Description:

After bot bought house in varrock it gets stuck, using shit ton of CPU

http://prntscr.com/f7ppx0

Keep spamming the logger content

Edited by jens4626

Also had another issue. When it is the first time teleporting to the house, the bot will go under house option --> house viewer. Somehow the bot ended up deleting them room, and is now stuck and logger is spamming: 

[INFO][Bot #1][05/14 05:16:34 PM]: [DEBUG] Attempting to build object: Crude wooden chair
[INFO][Bot #1][05/14 05:16:34 PM]: [ERROR] Unable to find construction spot

You should add a fail safe if this happends --> teleport using ring of dueling to castle wars --> withdraw coins and buy a new room

E: Also when starting the script, why does it always click the world hopper, like it would hop world? 

Edited by jens4626

4 minutes ago, jens4626 said:

I just read items req under GUI where it said 40, so I just assumed it bought 40. Also I'm insta buying my items planks etc at 10 % overprice on plenty accounts

Here is a bug report though

Construction level: 1

Construction mode: No butler

Mirror mode/Stealth injection: Stealth

Do you have a dungeon or second floor: NO

Was a servant manually hired: No

House location: Rim/non

House style:

CLI flags: Can't remember

Are you using low cpu: Yes

Are you using 3rd party "managers": No

Number of bot tabs in the same client: 1

Logger contents (all of it, please don't post last 3 lines):

[INFO][Bot #1][05/14 05:01:44 PM]: [DEBUG] Executing construction activity
[INFO][Bot #1][05/14 05:01:44 PM]: [DEBUG] Updating house plan
[INFO][Bot #1][05/14 05:01:44 PM]: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at b.a.Aux.A(qc:208)
    at b.a.Aux.b(qc:164)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.Spliterators$ArraySpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluateToArrayNode(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.toArray(Unknown Source)
    at b.a.Aux.A(qc:164)
    at g.nUl.I(cl:178)
    at g.Aux.A(kj:42)
    at g.AUx.I(tj:63)
    at StealthBuilder.onLoop(jf:195)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(nl:235)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Description:

After bot bought house in varrock it gets stuck, using shit ton of CPU

http://prntscr.com/f7ppx0

Keep spamming the logger content

I believe a few scripters/users have reported this issue (on many scripts, it's a bug in the client) which occurs only on OSBot's lowcpu mode where the client seems to fail to hook rs data for containers (inventory, bank, grand exchange) when they are closed (in your case it's trying to obtain inventory items but the bot is on world list tab), I strongly advise you to run without any special modes unless you are running a goldfarm and you really need the small resource difference until this bug is fixed. It may have been fixed in the .122 dev build but I'm not really sure as it's very hard to reproduce. I've personally noticed this error on pretty much all SDN scripts I tried which include world hopping in the last ~12 months or so including my other script Stealth Quester, where I implemented a "temporary fix" by force opening the container (inventory in this case) and has been working for about a year with only inconvenience being having to randomly switch to inventory tab from time to time. I'll add it in a few hours on the next SDN update to Stealth Builder just in case it won't be fixed by the new client versions, for people who prefer the lowcpu mode.

PS: the script has been updated about 12 hours ago to work on the .122-.125 dev builds, if you encounter this issue (with any OSBot script) on the dev builds or without lowcpu, send me a PM and I'll forward a bug report to the client developers

Just out of curiosity, did you recently login/hop worlds? (recently as in the inventory tab has never been opened since login/hop) 

18 minutes ago, jens4626 said:

Also had another issue. When it is the first time teleporting to the house, the bot will go under house option --> house viewer. Somehow the bot ended up deleting them room, and is now stuck and logger is spamming: 

[INFO][Bot #1][05/14 05:16:34 PM]: [DEBUG] Attempting to build object: Crude wooden chair
[INFO][Bot #1][05/14 05:16:34 PM]: [ERROR] Unable to find construction spot

You should add a fail safe if this happends --> teleport using ring of dueling to castle wars --> withdraw coins and buy a new room

E: Also when starting the script, why does it always click the world hopper, like it would hop world? 

It loads the world list as it may use world hopping in the future, I strongly advise you to try running without any special modes (lowcpu, nointerface, lowmem) as the decrease in resource usage in many cases (like  in the reply above) results in client bugs when accessing rs data. I personally stopped using anything but the default mode on my bots even though I could really use the extra cpu and memory, just for the sake of stability.

13 minutes ago, Token said:

I believe a few scripters/users have reported this issue (on many scripts, it's a bug in the client) which occurs only on OSBot's lowcpu mode where the client seems to fail to hook rs data for containers (inventory, bank, grand exchange) when they are closed (in your case it's trying to obtain inventory items but the bot is on world list tab), I strongly advise you to run without any special modes unless you are running a goldfarm and you really need the small resource difference until this bug is fixed. It may have been fixed in the .122 dev build but I'm not really sure as it's very hard to reproduce. I've personally noticed this error on pretty much all SDN scripts I tried which include world hopping in the last ~12 months or so including my other script Stealth Quester, where I implemented a "temporary fix" by force opening the container (inventory in this case) and has been working for about a year with only inconvenience being having to randomly switch to inventory tab from time to time. I'll add it in a few hours on the next SDN update to Stealth Builder just in case it won't be fixed by the new client versions, for people who prefer the lowcpu mode.

PS: the script has been updated about 12 hours ago to work on the .122-.125 dev builds, if you encounter this issue (with any OSBot script) on the dev builds or without lowcpu, send me a PM and I'll forward a bug report to the client developers

Just out of curiosity, did you recently login/hop worlds? (recently as in the inventory tab has never been opened since login/hop) 

I'm currently training 10 accounts, and that would not be possible without low CPU mode, so that is basicly a must. I did just login to the accounts, so the bot would do the weird world hopping thing, then open bank then buy a house. I'll try to open the inventory tab next time if I decides to buy it.

9 minutes ago, Token said:

It loads the world list as it may use world hopping in the future, I strongly advise you to try running without any special modes (lowcpu, nointerface, lowmem) as the decrease in resource usage in many cases (like  in the reply above) results in client bugs when accessing rs data. I personally stopped using anything but the default mode on my bots even though I could really use the extra cpu and memory, just for the sake of stability.

World hopping in the future? I don't see any reason why the bot would ever world hop, so please tell me why it is needed :) 
I also had another 3rd issue. Somehow at level 19 construction, the bot decided to use camelot teleport (I believe) and try to run all the way over the mountains but got killed by wolves. Not sure why it did this, but someone else posted this issue (Page 11). 
Other than the few issues I like the script. 

I already have another construction script, but thought I would test yours since it would buy supplies and house which is a great feature!
That being said it is a great script, but you would have to fix those issue because I'll be buying probably :) 

Issues:

• Buying items for way too high prices (Should buy for 10% over prices)
  • Failsafe if the bot somehow deleted the room
  • Somehow decided to teleport to camelot and walk to the mountains and die (Sorry for no bug information, but I had no idea what was going on before it died 4 times)

2 minutes ago, jens4626 said:

I'm currently training 10 accounts, and that would not be possible without low CPU mode, so that is basicly a must. I did just login to the accounts, so the bot would do the weird world hopping thing, then open bank then buy a house. I'll try to open the inventory tab next time if I decides to buy it.

World hopping in the future? I don't see any reason why the bot would ever world hop, so please tell me why it is needed :) 
I also had another 3rd issue. Somehow at level 19 construction, the bot decided to use camelot teleport (I believe) and try to run all the way over the mountains but got killed by wolves. Not sure why it did this, but someone else posted this issue (Page 11). 
Other than the few issues I like the script. 

I already have another construction script, but thought I would test yours since it would buy supplies and house which is a great feature!
That being said it is a great script, but you would have to fix those issue because I'll be buying probably :) 

Issues:

• Buying items for way too high prices (Should buy for 10% over prices)
  • Failsafe if the bot somehow deleted the room
  • Somehow decided to teleport to camelot and walk to the mountains and die (Sorry for no bug information, but I had no idea what was going on before it died 4 times)

Thanks for the feedback, I'll check out the camelot bug, but in the other post it was at 40 construction when going to hire the first butler, in this case it doesn't even have a reason to be going around there so it's quite off the charts. The script is rather new on the SDN and even though I provide test cases for 99% of the situations there will always be users who manage to run into cases I never personally encountered especially when implementing a very wide range of interactions to automate every single aspect, but I'm glad some users take the time to let me know there are things which can and should be improved.

• Like 1