My VIP

K9 Squad

Not trying to be a hardass but it's only normal that you lose privileges if you're twc.

Well you lose privileges to sections of the forums to prevent scamming, not for botting or anything so TWC has nothing to do with it, if you pay should still have them since twc should lose privileges on trading ext.

do you honestly think you can hurt my feelings by calling me a spammer? lmfao

you don't know what to say and you don't know how to defend yourself

you obviously don't know what spam is.

go back to scamming smile.png

WTF ARE YOU GOING ON ABOUT......

i'm not trying to defend myself, i was simply stating that all perks are removed when you get twc.......

your comment was completely unnecessary to the topic at hand, thus it's spam

it doesn't add any insight to the question being asked, and is overall rude, 

YES i scammed 50m 2 YEARS AGO, like you never fucked up in your life, people make mistakes and they learn from them, get over it, i'm not going anywhere and i'm not scamming so get use to me douchebag.

Edited by Dylan
  • Like 1

WTF ARE YOU GOING ON ABOUT......

i'm not trying to defend myself, i was simply stating that all perks are removed when you get twc.......

your comment was completely unnecessary to the topic at hand, thus it's spam

it doesn't add any insight to the question being asked, and is overall rude, 

YES i scammed 50m 2 YEARS AGO, like you never fucked up in your life, people make mistakes and they learn from them, get over it, i'm not going anywhere and i'm not scamming so get use to me douchebag.

if you think that i'm spamming just report me and stop contributing to the "spam" even though it's not spam.

"i'm not trying to defend myself, i was simply stating that all perks are removed when you get twc......."

this makes no sense, i commented on your 2nd post with "you can't defend yourself" etc after you called me out for "spamming" it has nothing to do with your very first comment.

"it doesn't add any insight to the question being asked, and is overall rude,"

go to Tumblr if you're looking for a safe space.

I asked for the same... Since we should benefit from what we paid for...

Can I have my VIP back that I paid for?

nah they remove everything, i had $100 donator and even that was removed.

TWC overrides any rank you currently hold, we don't actively remove anything. We place you in a rank you deserve for taking shit that isn't yours. You're not a victim, your actions have consequences and this is one of them. 

If you want to try to get it back as a secondary rank, send a PM to @Dex or @Maldesto, we don't need a public thread for this.

• Like 3