Disputed member: Vicfre

RuneScape

Ok, I calculated them all and halved it and I disregarded that 10m like you said and it's somewhere around 50m give or take so yes what I proposed above is what you'll either get in services done by vicfre.

Now, seeing as you two are 'friends' I hope you don't screw each other over by demanding services for too cheap or offering too high prices. Please grow up and just get this done with.

The reason why I halved it because you equally had a part in this so 50% blame of what happened to your account also goes to yourself 

Yeah, I'll find out if it gets accepted or not. 

Deal is vicfre will wipe 90% of my debt (47m - 90% = 4.7m will be owed) and RuneScape said he will pay Vicfre the other 5m meaning if this recovery is successful I will owe nothing to Vicfre. 

again, detailed recovery MIGHT work, providing both agree not to try and recover the account (until I've had a few recovery attempts on the account) 

• Like 1

Yeah, I'll find out if it gets accepted or not. 

Deal is vicfre will wipe 90% of my debt (47m - 90% = 4.7m will be owed) and RuneScape said he will pay Vicfre the other 5m meaning if this recovery is successful I will owe nothing to Vicfre. 

again, detailed recovery MIGHT work, providing both agree not to try and recover the account (until I've had a few recovery attempts on the account) 

Ok

Just out of curiosity vic you claim that you're getting denied when trying to recover but how could you originally recover the account (the first time)

If you could do it once you could easily do it again? 

Why can't you unlock it/recover it anymore, that makes no sense.

Before you say you dont have the IP/VPN anymore then how did you recover it when you asked Runescape for permission to recover it. Surely you didnt lose access to this 'proxy/vpn' in the space of a few days?

Recovery off acc did not succed 

I made the account like 8-9 months ago and i didnt use the VPN after i made the acc, i did not get it recovered it got denied, and i did not tell him to RECOVER the acc

So you're telling me when you first recovered it got denied?

If that's the case why bother recovering it?

Because we hoped with a more detailed recovery from Nathan it would help and i got closer but i talked with JagexSupport "a Jmod" on twitter and he said all i needed was ip that i do not got they know my situation with the VPN but they cant just give me the acc without 100% proving i made it

Still doesnt answer my question.

I want a decent answer if not i'm going to also impose the account cost (what runescape paid for it) on top of the 50m service. 

You are the OO hence you are ultimately responsible.