Disputed member: Vicfre

RuneScape

But i cant see why its my fault that the acc is locked? i only said i would do it in service cause of he said that Mods wanted me to pay him back, but that was b4 i saw that he also tried to recover the acc. 

So sorry but i cant see why i need to pay him back? His fault not mine

Edited by Vicfre

But i cant see why its my fault that the acc is locked? i only said i would do it in service cause of he said that Mods wanted me to pay him back, but that was b4 i saw that he also tried to recover the acc. 

So sorry but i cant see why i need to pay him back? Hes fault not mine

It's both of your faults.

You literally recovered the account and in the above pictures you did ask him if you should do it. The whole point of him recovering it back was for him to check if he could recover it back if it ever happened in the future. Now if you really are the OO then I don't understand why you'd bother recovering it so he could test the info out. Like you shouldn't need to recover it unless you doubt yourself and think you're going to scam.

I won't order a full refund or a full service based on what was gained on the account as that would be unfair seeing as it is his fault also, hence i'm waiting for him to confirm so we can get this done and over with.

I wanted to show him that i shouldnt RECOVER the acc from him so he would feel more safe, but if i could RECOVER it back i could help in future if he wanted to bot on the acc so the Ban would be quashed. Which i've helped him with b4

You know that logic is seriously flawed...

OH HEY DUDE I WONT RECOVER THE ACCOUNT FROM YOU UNLESS IT GETS BANNED!

>Recovers the account when it has no bans and tells him to recover it back :???:

There is literally no way you're going to worm out of this, so I suggest you wait for Runescape and consult what services he wants you to do. If you disagree I will decide myself

i did not tell him to try recover?

But Saiyan the acc i sold to Runescape earlier that i bought from Nathan. It got ban and i got it unbanned for him with Nathans help?

But if i wanted to "scam" him i wouldnt even fucking ask him if i should try to recover the fucking acc?

The only thing i see i owe him is 24m worth of services that he already paid for!

i did not tell him to try recover?

But Saiyan the acc i sold to Runescape earlier that i bought from Nathan. It got ban and i got it unbanned for him with Nathans help?

But if i wanted to "scam" him i wouldnt even fucking ask him if i should try to recover the fucking acc?

The only thing i see i owe him is 24m worth of services that he already paid for!

Then why recover it then? What's the point if it has no bans to begin with? This is what I mean, your logic is so flawed it's not even worth trying to make it look like what you did was clever. It's the complete opposite of clever facep.gif

I see what u mean, but it was because  I just had given him the INFO for recovery that i had, so i wanted to prove to him that i could not recover with that info

Yet you did get it recovered and taken back from him to yourself..

Or wait, are you insinuating that you got it locked then?

You're digging a grave for yourself Vic.

If he knew he couldn't get it back, why insist on trying to recover it in the first place? 

Regardless, I have lost over 200m in account and services that i have paid for it.

I would like this amount, or an amount close to this given to me through Vicfres' services as he cannot pay me in GP. 

If he knew he couldn't get it back, why insist on trying to recover it in the first place? 

Regardless, I have lost over 200m in account and services that i have paid for it.

I would like this amount, or an amount close to this given to me through Vicfres' services as he cannot pay me in GP. 

Even if he insisted it you shouldn't have agreed to it. It's like him saying can I shoot you and then you saying yes and then later blaming him for asking if he could shoot you.

There is no proof of what services were done on the account so im not going to be extremely unjust to him neither unjust to you. 

lzMCmlZ.png

This was what originally was proposed and you agreed to it did you not? You posted that as your evidence so i'm going to say he will do a service which equates to 50M

This is my decision but if you have proof of the services etc please do share and i'll change my decision if I see fit