Disputed member: Vicfre

RuneScape

I will accept services then. What is the amount of these services that i am entitled to?

Still havent gotten a price check for the account, but it will be the value of the account + 182m.

Alright, the total amount refundable, be it in services or cash (depends what @RuneScape wants) will be 260m. 

• Like 1

It unfortunately has to be in services because @Vicfre cannot pay in 07GP for whatever reasons, even though I would prefer GP. And if i do choose GP, he said he will take the ban, meaning we both walk away with nothing. 
Just want to note that he said he will only be doing certain powerlevelling skills, so for example, i can't ask for 91 runecrafting. It is at his discretion and prices may be higher than usual. 

It unfortunately has to be in services because @Vicfre cannot pay in 07GP for whatever reasons, even though I would prefer GP. And if i do choose GP, he said he will take the ban, meaning we both walk away with nothing. 

Just want to note that he said he will only be doing certain powerlevelling skills, so for example, i can't ask for 91 runecrafting. It is at his discretion and prices may be higher than usual. 

Alright, i'll lock this thread but will keep it here, if any problems occur, report this thread or pm me and i will re-open it. 

Edit: At vicfre, you say you got your account price checked @ 160-175m. That means the value of the account you got was between 75m - 90m, since he paid you 85m cash, correct?

85m - cash paid for account

97m - cash paid for service

75-90m - Value of account runescape received. 

All in all, 260m is more than fair enough.