SwiffyP's Cannon & AIO Killer [DWARF CANNON, NIGHTMARE ZONE, SAFESPOTS, SPECIAL ATTACKS & MORE]

swiffyp

Thinking about using this on my alt account. What are the quest requirements and what ranged level do you recommend me to start this at?

You can use it as a normal killer for any NPC. I used it for 1-80 Strength on my pure killing different npc's.

It also works with sand crabs (but doesn't bank).

If you wish to use cannon, you'll need to finish the Dwarf cannon quest.

The script works best with cannon at the Ogre camp. I have gotten 1-94 Ranged on my pure using this script, so it works without issues.

c627b5e35caa2d8ac382b118fc58e6f4.png

congrats bring it to the sdn, replace the broken one

Thanks pal, will do that.

You can use it as a normal killer for any NPC. I used it for 1-80 Strength on my pure killing different npc's.

It also works with sand crabs (but doesn't bank).

If you wish to use cannon, you'll need to finish the Dwarf cannon quest.

The script works best with cannon at the Ogre camp. I have gotten 1-94 Ranged on my pure using this script, so it works without issues.

c627b5e35caa2d8ac382b118fc58e6f4.png

Thanks for this mate, if you don't mind, can you please DM some good spots that you trained your strength at, if you don't want your spots to be known it's fine. :)

Thanks for this mate, if you don't mind, can you please DM some good spots that you trained your strength at, if you don't want your spots to be known it's fine. smile.png

Honestly I trained 1-80 using cows haha. There are almost always 0 players there in member worlds which means the ban rate is greatly lowered. On top of that, this script has some antibans added to it which obviously seem to  be working haha.. It uses anti-patterns which means almost everything happens randomly and not after a specific action. I'd rather bot safely for 20k xp/h than bot in a more popular area with much greater risk...

congrats bring it to the sdn, replace the broken one

Probably will when I have some time over :p

How much did your range training cost  in cballs?

Hmmm... I started using cannon just after 60 Ranged and I just hit level 95... I'd say about 25M-30M. I noticed that cannonballs are actually currently dropping in price though.

Anyhow, I will probably not be using cannon 95-99 Ranged, I just don't have any more gold to spare haha. It's too expensive.

71c1b69331e241438c0236a3b35a7cc2.png

Edited by swiffyp

• Chris locked this topic