OSBot/RSBots questions.

Minions

So, i didn't register here without reason, i want to know a few things, since it's been years since i used a bot,

Before asking, yes, i did read how to use a bot, and i'm familiar how that all works.

The true questions is rather,

How does jagex detects you are running a un-official client?

Is there any difference with OSBot compared to other bots? in terms of client detection and detection in general? If so, then what exactly is the difference? Injection methods, Hooks?

In terms of scripts, what are absolute must have things in a script, and what does make a script 'nearly undetectable'?

OSBot's 'Stealth Injection', is this something only done in OSBot, or is this common with every other bot, if not, then does this truly makes a difference?

those are 4 questions i'm seeking to get a answer on, as i want to be able to understand how this all works.

OSBot caught my attention for it's 'mirror client' technology, and is so to speak, the first bot i'm seeing that attempts a different method, in my eyes runescape bots did stick around with the same methods for way too long, and it's good to see a new method being tested out, i'm pretty sure there are or could even be more ways. *Yes, i'm fully aware that everything may still seem the same from a few years back, but coding wise, alot could of have been changed.

Would love to hear from poeple who know what's up and have been around in the runescape botting scene for quite some time now.

Jagex is not able to detect you are running an un-official client

This is basicly the answer i'm seeking out, so far, i hear poeple say they do detect it, and from my knowledge from GTA V modding, the cause of getting banned was not because you did mod, but because you 'Inject' suspicious code into the game upon loading up the game. This is why we had to switch up methods.

So far, what i do understand, is that a client, such as OSBot essentially does the same thing, it takes everything the official runescape client is, and alongside it 'injects' alot of different suspicious code upon loading, hence why i'm seeing 'stealth injection' when opening OSBot, however, the question is aswell, which is at this point unclear to me aswell, from OSBot i get a clear indicator it works with 'injection', but whenever it loads up as a stand-alone or litterly injects it into the client's code itself, is unclear, although i'm leaning towards the second thing i just said.

Is there any difference with OSBot compared to other bots? in terms of client detection and detection in general? If so, then what exactly is the difference? Injection methods, Hooks?

In terms of scripts, what are absolute must have things in a script, and what does make a script 'nearly undetectable'?

OSBot's 'Stealth Injection', is this something only done in OSBot, or is this common with every other bot, if not, then does this truly makes a difference?

1. Imma dispute token and say that if they wanted they could tell, but that doesn't warrant a ban so it's no issue.

(This one ^ Is a matter of opinion, and this is my opinion, based on things i've heard)

2. most bots usually keep up to date, any new innovations are quickly spread across the board just re-branded

3. You'd need alot of custom api to come anywhere close to undetectable, which few people do.

4. Just fancy naming for Reflection/Injection method used by nearly all bots.

Edited by Isolate
  • Like 1

They can't tell between botting clients and developer clients. So it isn't an issue. Just when you're not using an official client or official webclient.

In terms of detection? Not really no. 

Accuracy & scripters having reliable data entry from users.

There are injection, reflection and color. OSBot is not the only injection bot and theres nothing special here nor anywhere else about it.

Mirror attaches our injected client to another client, the official client or developer. 

Botting a super main (A main type account which is your only account) will always be dangerous and should not be done if you highly value the account no matter what script, bot or method you're using.

No matter what any user here or any other bot site says, there will always be a chance you will get caught. It's just a game of luckies or unluckers with top quality scripts. We have those here.

Edited by Asuna
  • Like 1