Firecape - Entire or Jad only

bigbarnyarder

Alright, guys, I'm a terrible noob. I made it to jad four times. Every single mf time, I die at the healer stage. Just can't control my nerves. I'm looking a trusted person who can kill jad by hand (no scripts,ahk,etc.).

I need to know what price you will charge for entire fight cave vs jad himself. I can get to jad in an hour no problem. I'll log out before wave 62 starts. 

Again, you MUST do this by hand. I do not want to get banned please. If you die, you must either 1) refund payment + cost of materials or 2) purchase materials with your own gp and try again.

My stats are relatively decent:

80 range

83 defence

90 hp

60 prayer

Will have 81 range by tomorrow.

I can supply blowpipe (for faster kills) and basically whatever equipment you require. 

My skype is bigbarnyarder. Please send me a pm so i can verify.

Let me know your price below if possible. Thanks. Payment will be in game money or verified paypal. Whichever you prefer.

Edited by bigbarnyarder

if you have blow pipe ill get firecape within one hour all waves done

5m

Alright, guys, I'm a terrible noob. I made it to jad four times. Every single mf time, I die at the healer stage. Just can't control my nerves. I'm looking a trusted person who can kill jad by hand (no scripts,ahk,etc.).

I need to know what price you will charge for entire fight cave vs jad himself. I can get to jad in an hour no problem. I'll log out before wave 62 starts. 

Again, you MUST do this by hand. I do not want to get banned please. If you die, you must either 1) refund payment + cost of materials or 2) purchase materials with your own gp and try again.

My stats are relatively decent:

80 range

83 defence

90 hp

60 prayer

Will have 81 range by tomorrow.

I can supply blowpipe (for faster kills) and basically whatever equipment you require. 

My skype is bigbarnyarder. Please send me a pm so i can verify.

Let me know your price below if possible. Thanks. Payment will be in game money or verified paypal. Whichever you prefer.