Recent Downtime And What We're Doing About It!

Laz

• Developer

Ok so now you guys cut the bullshit and tell us it's not attacks.

Should I quote something I said before...Kinda irritating the admins won't tell us what's really happening.

3W6xZ.jpg

I honestly don't get your negativity, I understand you are upset by the recent happenings and so are we. We're working around the clock for the past 24 hours to keep everything secure after what happened with Kati. Switching to this new host is something we never hoped for having to do as the costs are nearly a thousand dollars extra a month but we did as we want to prevent those attacks happening anymore. Fact is though that our current host has had many issues that were unrelated to attacks.

• Like 1

I honestly don't get your negativity, I understand you are upset by the recent happenings and so are we. We're working around the clock for the past 24 hours to keep everything secure after what happened with Kati. Switching to this new host is something we never hoped for having to do as the costs are nearly a thousand dollars extra a month but we did as we want to prevent those attacks happening anymore. Fact is though that our current host has had many issues that were unrelated to attacks.

maxi thanks for your dedication! <3 so much. glad to see that you and Laz really do care about this community this much :)