God damn refugees

Botre

All muslims are extremists wanting to overthrow the occidental reign.

All germans were genocidal and wanted to eradicate the jews.

Indeed, even when I put on my 'dumbfuck' glasses they're not quite the same, sorry.

I never said all, did I? Bottom line is, if at this point in time, after the multitudes of Islam-driven attacks on innocent people, you're still attempting to justify the validity of Islam, you're insane. Look at opinion polls from Muslim countries and you'll realize that the "tolerant majority" talking point is a myth.

Why should we accept droves of poor, unskilled, backwards thinking refugees from a country whose people, by and large, hate us? Europe has already attempted this, and boy are they paying the price. I want the people of my own country to come first.

I'd fight for my country.

Not always an option though.

I never said all, did I? Bottom line is, if at this point in time, after the multitudes of Islam-driven attacks on innocent people, you're still attempting to justify the validity of Islam, you're insane. Look at opinion polls from Muslim countries and you'll realize that the "tolerant majority" talking point is a myth.

Why should we accept droves of poor, unskilled, backwards thinking refugees from a country whose people, by and large, hate us? Europe has already attempted this, and boy are they paying the price. I want the people of my own country to come first.

I consider you poor, unskilled and backwards thinking, maybe you should leave this country you falsely consider yours yourself?

I consider you poor, unskilled and backwards thinking, maybe you should leave this country you falsely consider yours yourself?

I'm American, and America belongs to the American people. All nations have been built and have survived through conquest and war. Sorry that's too mean for you but it happened and it's over with. If we went through the process of retroactively giving back all the territory every country has ever taken from anyone else, the world would be a shit show, and I think you know that. Saying America doesn't belong to Americans is virtue signalling at its worst. I was born into my people's culture and it is something I will strive to defend. You fall into the trap of cultural relativism, believing that we in the West have no ground to stand on in calling other cultures inferior. I however, disagree. It is clear that certain aspects of our culture such as democracy, equality, and secularism are superior to the aspects of Islamic culture, which are zealotry, oppression, and violence. And I don't say these things nonchalantly, which is what you seem to be implying. I say this based on multitudes of opinion polls in Islamic countries throughout the globe. If you don't believe me, check these out: http://pastebin.com/jZ3CsbXh

You really aren't addressing my main points here.

I'm American, and America belongs to the American people. All nations have been built and have survived through conquest and war. Sorry that's too mean for you but it happened and it's over with. If we went through the process of retroactively giving back all the territory every country has ever taken from anyone else, the world would be a shit show, and I think you know that. Saying America doesn't belong to Americans is virtue signalling at its worst. I was born into my people's culture and it is something I will strive to defend. You fall into the trap of cultural relativism, believing that we in the West have no ground to stand on in calling other cultures inferior. I however, disagree. It is clear that certain aspects of our culture such as democracy, equality, and secularism are superior to the aspects of Islamic culture, which are zealotry, oppression, and violence. And I don't say these things nonchalantly, which is what you seem to be implying. I say this based on multitudes of opinion polls in Islamic countries throughout the globe. If you don't believe me, check these out: http://pastebin.com/jZ3CsbXh

You really aren't addressing my main points here.

Nope, not playing this game with you.

Enjoy President Clinton Troll.png

Edited by Botre