Dispute against Asuna and his Quester

GameCube

Also it makes no sense to me why he would scam such a small bank when I still have his deposit and all the money for the quests he's completed with me so far. It would be cheaper for him to just flat out pay him. If he had actual intent in scamming then he would have done it at the start

Just check here worker hasnt been paid, maybe at the start he wasnt thinking it then after he ruined my account and got kicked off your team, said so yourself in skype, 

hes like lets check to see if i can grab any money going to get banned now anyways? scam quit? a lot of people do it. 

I still have his deposit.

I still have his money for the quests.

I don't pay until services are completed. This is generally how things work.

The worker has not yet quit but I have suspended him from my services for the time being.

I feel until i had an answer from Asuna through Skype about how much i should get back, the service was still in roll/maybe not an active order, but an order thats on stand by because HIS WORKER FUCkED UP.

Instead of gold i may ask for a bunch of quests done on the account or a little power leveling to make up for everything.  yes my account was ruined but there was still work i paid for to be completed and more work after if he didnt fuck up, to be done. 

then you have someone working on a list of quests that take 2 days, been about 4-5 now. 

starts some doesn't finish then finishs other quests,

fucks up my account then asks how much does he owe for the mistake,

i take a couple hours to myself come back give an answer,

check my account, still hasnt moved.

go to bed waiting for an answer the first time i said 80m.

i wake up the next day check my account, its fully cleaned on tuesday morning. reason why i didnt change password

This had been way to much work and completely bullshit. didnt think an EX mods shop would be this fucking shitty. but it is what it is. 

i feel as Asuna looked at the bank he saw the gear he knows what was on the account he even told me he wanted to try pking on the account because it was good/nice build. 20m is a low ball for the gear and stuff in the bank. fury blowpipe ect. 

and  now all that is gone. 

15m in quests

##m of gold for the account

20m scammed- Asuna as being the service owner is at Fault of not just the scam but the service as a whole. 

Just check here worker hasnt been paid, maybe at the start he wasnt thinking it then after he ruined my account and got kicked off your team, said so yourself in skype, 

hes like lets check to see if i can grab any money going to get banned now anyways? scam quit? a lot of people do it. 

1) the worker hasn't been paid

2) You can discuss with asuna and come to an agreement if you want more quests done on the account instead of being refunded. 

3) If you dont wish to receive more quests or cant come to an agreement let me know so i can tell you hot much uhtread/asuna owe you.

Contacting Asuna, will keep updated.

So I am only required to pay for the damages to the account correct? 

Not the quest or the items in question

Well the user might want questing instead of the damages done to the account. Keep in mind you still owe him the 10m from the quests which weren't completed. (DT)

Well the user might want questing instead of the damages done to the account. Keep in mind you still owe him the 10m from the quests which weren't completed. (DT)

Dont want more quests.

Would like the refund. but why should i pay for the quest that ruined my account? aka. MM which was 5m

And i have contacted Mald Dex and Solution about my account being wiped clean. waiting for them to look at everything because i still feel this is extremely wrong. 

waiting for them also before i take any money. quests, account being ruined and hopefully the scammed items. 

Dont want more quests.

Would like the refund. but why should i pay for the quest that ruined my account? aka. MM which was 5m

And i have contacted Mald Dex and Solution about my account being wiped clean. waiting for them to look at everything because i still feel this is extremely wrong. 

waiting for them also before i take any money. quests, account being ruined and hopefully the scammed items. 

I've already discussed this with dex and we both came to the same conclusion regarding the quests. As for the items missing, how can you prove that it was them? 

I've already discussed this with dex and we both came to the same conclusion regarding the quests. As for the items missing, how can you prove that it was them? 

the only proof of me having the items on my account is from my feed back of all the gold i buy off Realist, and or if, Asuna and uhtred can admit that i had a fury and blowpipe to use during the service to kill the boss's in monkey madness and DT. 

Didnt think i would need to worry, when i have used a ton of different people(trusted,vip,LTS, ect.) never taking so much caution towards being scammed.  

Didnt think i would need to take pictures of every single thing when it comes to using a Ex mods service. 

Maybe Asuna should have picked his Workers a lot more carefully as i bought tons of gold and wouldn't be bitching about 20m if i didnt get scammed.

Unless Asuna is a scum bag and scammed me himself, 

the only proof of me having the items on my account is from my feed back of all the gold i buy off Realist, and or if, Asuna and uhtred can admit that i had a fury and blowpipe to use during the service to kill the boss's in monkey madness and DT. 

Didnt think i would need to worry, when i have used a ton of different people(trusted,vip,LTS, ect.) never taking so much caution towards being scammed.  

Didnt think i would need to take pictures of every single thing when it comes to using a Ex mods service. 

Maybe Asuna should have picked his Workers a lot more carefully as i bought tons of gold and wouldn't be bitching about 20m if i didnt get scammed.

Unless Asuna is a scum bag and scammed me himself, 

other then the tiers i posted a gyazo of them during my 13 def pure price check. they have been taken off my account. 

Yeah but you see, thats proof of you having the items, not proof of them taking them. There isn't really a way to determine who took them. 

bullshit, but okay. broken system, @Uhtred have fun with my items you scum bag,

@Asuna please contact decoded or someone who you can give the gold you owe me. not talking to either of them both scums in my yes now.

Decoded if you take the gold or who ever does pm me or post here and i will contact you.

• Like 2

Yeah but you see, thats proof of you having the items, not proof of them taking them. There isn't really a way to determine who took them. 

also how would someone prove this? how do other service people get scammed for taking of rs07 gold? or does it only work if paypal and tracked down? for the service worker of quester in this matter.

• Like 1

bullshit, but okay. broken system, @Uhtred have fun with my items you scum bag,

@Asuna please contact decoded or someone who you can give the gold you owe me. not talking to either of them both scums in my yes now.

Decoded if you take the gold or who ever does pm me or post here and i will contact you.

How can you call it a broken system when its literally your word against theirs? There is no way to "prove" it via evidence. Hence why we rarely make a decision as to who took the items off of the account. 

I'll contact asuna as to how much is owed to you as soon as i get a reply from the pc.