word....

daamurda

So i finally got a baby mauler again....cool rsn, fashionscape poppin, emblems 1-7 banked few necks and what not maybe 20mish bank nothing special. started to quest legit did goblins and dwarf rfd subquest then botted big chompys pirate pete and demon slayer and got hit with the ban hammer today. R.I.P lol knew the account would adventually be banned but the only time i botted it let alone botted anything in weeks i get banned for questing? fuck me right..... on to the next acc sad.png

So i finally got a baby mauler again....cool rsn, fashionscape poppin, emblems 1-7 banked few necks and what not maybe 20mish bank nothing special. started to quest legit did goblins and dwarf rfd subquest then botted big chompys pirate pete and demon slayer and got hit with the ban hammer today. R.I.P lol knew the account would adventually be banned but the only time i botted it let alone botted anything in weeks i get banned for questing? fuck me right..... on to the next acc sad.png

Next time if you need some services, hit me up (shameless plug) :D

doubt you got busted for questing, probs would been a delayed on something else

legit never botted that account or any of my accounts for like two weeks....not really a big deal or anything but that has to be pretty rare getting banned for questing. think it got stuck at ge that may have been a flag but idk