That Awkward Moment When Your $700 Watch Breaks

ProjectPact

That awkward moment when you refer to an Apple Watch as a $700 watch because its only value is how much you paid for it

That is not true at all? Do yo even know how many features the watch has? For someone that is active like myself, the price for it becomes worth it. And for everyone telling me to buy a real watch, define a real watch, and show me one that has features that can keep track of my life, personal health, school, finances, and other things like this Watch can. :)

That is not true at all? Do yo even know how many features the watch has? For someone that is active like myself, the price for it becomes worth it. And for everyone telling me to buy a real watch, define a real watch, and show me one that has features that can keep track of my life, personal health, school, finances, and other things like this Watch can. smile.png

Be honest bud, you do not manage your finances on a square inch screen; if you do you're in more denial than I thought. Any phone that you can carry around in your pocket can do way more than you just mentioned with far greater ease.

:)

Be honest bud, you do not manage your finances on a square inch screen; if you do you're in more denial than I thought. Any phone that you can carry around in your pocket can do way more than you just mentioned with far greater ease.

smile.png

I can check my bank account directly on my wrist.

And if you really want me to prove to you the convenience of having a apple watch, I will. I work in a biochemistry lab, and have to wear gloves. I am in contact with cancer cells that should not be taken lightly. Now, how inconvenient would it be if every time I wanted to check my phone, time, texts, calls, anything, to have to take my gloves off, go sanitize my hands, then finally be able to use my phone. It would be extremely inconvenient. HOWEVER, with an apple watch, that syncs directly up to my phone, I can start timers, check texts, have full access of Siri by just saying "hey Siri". I think I have proven my point. ;)

I can check my bank account directly on my wrist.

And if you really want me to prove to you the convenience of having a apple watch, I will. I work in a biochemistry lab, and have to wear gloves. I am in contact with cancer cells that should not be taken lightly. Now, how inconvenient would it be if every time I wanted to check my phone, time, texts, calls, anything, to have to take my gloves off, go sanitize my hands, then finally be able to use my phone. It would be extremely inconvenient. HOWEVER, with an apple watch, that syncs directly up to my phone, I can start timers, check texts, have full access of Siri by just saying "hey Siri". I think I have proven my point. wink.png

Biochemical labs don't allow you to wear watches lol who are you trying to fool