Stealth Quester Proggie

E V I L

Hey! So I just bought Stealth Quester and i'd like to document my experience. I have a feeling this is going to be a fast one but eh, what the hell. Before I start running the script i'm going to get all the required stats first by hand. It won't be hard or long at all so I plan to have them all within 2 hours maybe? I'm going to start tonight and hopefully update it with good news. 

Stats Required:

1/30 Range

36/36 Woodcutting

31/31 Crafting

1/18 Slayer

1/5 Fletching

20/20 Mining

1/20 Smithing (will get from Knights Sword)

21/21 Firemaking

41/41 Cooking

10/10 Fishing

1/25 Thieving

Day 1:

Worked on the account for a little over an hour before passing out. I plan on making it a member once all the f2p skills are out of the way.

d8676c2eb4ee4de4a9b4530fb138c1b2.png

Day 2:

Sorry for the lateness. Had some irl stuff I had to handle but here's the progress I made in day 2. Got 36 Woodcutting, 20 Mining, 41 cooking, and 31 crafting. All that's left now is range, slayer. fletching, and thieving. The last stat requirements won't take long at all as now I have to use the bond and as a member this will make range that much quicker. I plan on doing the musuem miniquest to get 10 slayer and hunter then going on to get the rest of the slayer levels while getting 30 range. Fletching will only take 2 minutes. Thieving is going to be the longest one out of them all but it's super easy. I plan on being ready to start using the script tomorrow. 

43f3fa794739485b9d92d4097fbd44ad.png

Edited by E V I L
  • Like 2

Hey! So I just bought Stealth Quester and i'd like to document my experience. I have a feeling this is going to be a fast one but eh, what the hell. Before I start running the script i'm going to get all the required stats first by hand. It won't be hard or long at all so I plan to have them all within 2 hours maybe? I'm going to start tonight and hopefully update it with good news. 

Gl man.

What stats do you need?