Graphic Designers for short notice

K I N G S

Hi guys, I work at a company that sells tradeshow exhibit displays and we are rated #1 in North America.

I currently have a sale for a 20'x20' booth but are lacking to find appropriate graphics.

This happens a lot and on several occasions I have had clients come up to me and ask to make them graphics, I have very little knowledge in Illustrator & Photoshop but I have done my best for a few cases and they have told me to charge them for my work.

I would love to know if someone here can become my personal graphic designer for such services, I would supply all dimensions and company logos and what they are looking for.

Will pay depending on Job size, usually we pay our outsourced graphic designer 95$ / hour (6 hours work minimum) with 75$ prep fee.

We will discuss payment depending on job size.

PM me if interested!

quick peek at what we have done, usually a 34" x 84" banner stand design is most common when requesting graphics...

4lghfa.jpg

343jloy.jpg

21b6g77.jpg

Edited by K I N G S

hey its ya boi fiji prod in the house now i can hopefully find a way to make money so i can afford some sushi

Hey, can you PM me? This would be on call work and usually need to be done within 24 time frame...

Looking forward to hearing from you, I am thinking we can both make more money and avoid going to corporate for graphic design.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...