what is the point of living if were going to die anyway

Emilyy

Why would you think like that feels.png 

Live from day to day boge.png

coz i have nothing going for me atm anyway

Suicide isn't the best of ideas.

If you need to talk to someone, you already have lot's of friends here on OSBot and skype.

Suicide doesn't end the pain, its just shared to a love one 

i wouldnt kill myseif im too scared to anyway but i do feel like there is no point to life, every friendship you make they will die anyway and in like 50 yars after death ur forgotten and everything was for nothing 

Thats like not playing DMM because you know it will die within the first week. 

Nah but seriously. Find something that makes you happy. I've had the same issues. Had weeks where I would just lay in bed and thinking about why I would want to stay alive. 

At that point I remembered my friends and my family. People would care if I was gone. That got me back up. I found my gf, went vegan and started playing professional paintball. Those things make me happy AF. I'm sure you will find your destiny. Don't give up, you're not the only person to face that problem. 

Edited by Slawa
  • Like 2

coz i have nothing going for me atm anyway

i wouldnt kill myseif im too scared to anyway but i do feel like there is no point to life, every friendship you make they will die anyway and in like 50 yars after death ur forgotten and everything was for nothing 

Cherish them whilst they last and make the most of life :) One shot is all you'll get m8

• Like 1

Suicide doesn't end the pain, its just shared to a love one 

Actually, killing yourself does end all of your problems. It really does. You die and you can't experience them anymore since you're dead. But it does cause problems for other people in the world, someones gotta clean up the shit u do, etc

• Like 4

I had a discussion about this today. Life doesnt matter, the decisions you make dont matter. everything we do will fade away. some people will see this in a negative way.

but i experience this as ultimate freedom. in reality we have no responsibility 

I am honestly happy with not having a purpose.

Edited by Eend
  • Like 1

Why should you wipe after going to the bathroom if you are going shit again in less than 24 hours?

your wiping won't mean shit because you will shit regardless and be dirty again which makes it meaningless, but at-least for those 24 hours you will be clean and you can enjoy that time.

Apply that to ur life, ur still gonna die and it won't matter but u will enjoy the time up until the end.

• Like 4

Why should you wipe after going to the bathroom if you are going shit again in less than 24 hours?

your wiping won't mean shit because you will shit regardless and be dirty again which makes it meaningless, but at-least for those 24 hours you will be clean and you can enjoy that time.

Apply that to ur life, ur still gonna die and it won't matter but u will enjoy the time up until the end.

that actually makes sense...

I had a discussion about this today. Life doesnt matter, the decisions you make dont matter. everything we do will fade away. some people will see this in a negative way.

but i experience this as ultimate freedom. in reality we have no responsibility 

I am honestly happy with not having a purpose.

thats an interesting way of putting it but there are still consquences like i cant go running around naked because i have 'no responsibility' coz ill be put in prison for indecent exposure lmao

Actually, killing yourself does end all of your problems. It really does. You die and you can't experience them anymore since you're dead. But it does cause problems for other people in the world, someones gotta clean up the shit u do, etc

exactly but the thought of dying creeps me out i dont wanna be put in a coffin :( i wanna pay someone to hide my body when i die so i can be like put in a field of flowers or something i dont wanna go underground the thought makes me literally nearly throw up

Thats like not playing DMM because you know it will die within the first week. 

Nah but seriously. Find something that makes you happy. I've had the same issues. Had weeks where I would just lay in bed and thinking about why I would want to stay alive. 

At that point I remembered my friends and my family. People would care if I was gone. That got me back up. I found my gf, went vegan and started playing professional paintball. Those things make me happy AF. I'm sure you will find your destiny. Don't give up, you're not the only person to face that problem. 

people care when we are gone but they dont make the effort to care while we are alive.. i kinda wanna go vegan but i dont know how to go about it... the bf im with now makes me cry everyday and i feel so miserable; worst thing about it is hes coming to stay with me in 2 days for a week. i feel like im gonna be stuck with my worst enemy which makes me feel worse.

Man, this is good

So many things, secrets, activities, people in this world. Just explore, find yourself, enjoy it, stop focusing on dumb shit and stress. Nobody knows why we live to die. Maybe its just one phase, leading to another one. One day we all will find out, but no worries right now :) 

Edited by dmix

Man, this is good

So many things, secrets, activities, people in this world. Just explore, find yourself, enjoy it, stop focusing on dumb shit and stress. Nobody knows why we live to die. Maybe its just one phase, leading to another one. One day we all will find out, but no worries right now smile.png

god your so intellectual why are none of my friends like you  im so sick of being around people with nothing and no conversation and no thoughts lmaooooooooooo i ammmgoinggg sooo crazzyyyyyyyyy

how do i fnid myself lol? true :/ urgh