「 RuneScapeServices 」✨ Hiring Workers & Managers!✨ ⚔️ Powerlevelers ⚔️ ☘️ Questers ☘️ 💥 Account Builders 💥

Fratem

#RuneScapeSlaves is looking for new workers, to help us tackle all the open orders!

Contact us on skype or discord or via PM. 

Skypes = Service Owner Fratem [live:howestservices] || Assistant Mordred [live:upotudrop_1] || Assistant Wortel [live:wortel.sythe]

Discord = Service Owner Fratem [Fratem#2259] || Assistant Mordred [Mordred#2792] ||  Assistant Wortel [Wortel#9457] 

Have you read & agreed to my ToS*? : Yes

Age? : 22

Do you agree to discuss about the deposit? : Yes

What is your Skype ? : Added you

What are you applying for? (Powerleveller/Quester/Minigames) : Quester, Zerker/main fire capes, Defenders

Do you have any experience with a service? : Used to sell dungeoneering leeches in a clan chat for a while

If yes, are you willing to supply proof in PM / Skype? :

Edited by Baconeggandchees

5 hours ago, Baconeggandchees said:

Age? : 22
Do you agree to discuss about the deposit? : Yes
What is your Skype ? : added you (left a note w. my name in it)
What are you applying for? (Powerleveller/Quester/Minigames) : Quester, zerker/main fire capes, defenders 
Do you have any experience with a service? : Used to sell dungeoneering leeches in a clan chat for a while

PM me your skype ID :)

#RuneScapeSlaves is looking for new workers, to help us tackle all the open orders!

Skypes = Service Owner Fratem [live:howestservices] || Assistant Mordred [live:upotudrop_1] || Assistant Wortel [live:wortel.sythe]

Discord = Service Owner Fratem [Fratem#2259] || Assistant Mordred [Mordred#2792] ||  Assistant Wortel [Wortel#9457] 

Age? : 21
Do you agree to discuss about the deposit? : Absolutely
What is your Skype ? : https://join.skype.com/invite/oXOeHGVtq3JA
What are you applying for? (Powerleveller/Quester/Minigames) : Taking any job basically.
Do you have any experience with a service? : No. Got some experience of getting void to friends and so on. I've also played osrs for a LONG time.

On 10-3-2018 at 6:37 AM, Balenciaga said:

Age? : 21
Do you agree to discuss about the deposit? : Absolutely
What is your Skype ? : https://join.skype.com/invite/oXOeHGVtq3JA
What are you applying for? (Powerleveller/Quester/Minigames) : Taking any job basically.
Do you have any experience with a service? : No. Got some experience of getting void to friends and so on. I've also played osrs for a LONG time.

PM me your skype/discord if possible bro :)

Have you read & agreed to my ToS*? :Yes
Age? :21
Do you agree to discuss about the deposit? :Yes
What is your Skype ? : I added you on discord my name starts with "Abel |" Let me know there or on pm here if you need skype
What are you applying for? (Powerleveller/Quester/Minigames) : quester/castle wars and PC
Do you have any experience with a service? : I have gotten b gloves for friends before, I have made over 4 zerkers with barrows gloves and quested many many pures but I haven't worked for a service like this before so I am looking forward to it.
Edited by chickenchen

On 12-3-2018 at 4:15 PM, chickenchen said:

Have you read & agreed to my ToS*? :Yes
Age? :21
Do you agree to discuss about the deposit? :Yes
What is your Skype ? : I added you on discord my name starts with "Abel |" Let me know there or on pm here if you need skype
What are you applying for? (Powerleveller/Quester/Minigames) : quester/castle wars and PC
Do you have any experience with a service? : I have gotten b gloves for friends before, I have made over 4 zerkers with barrows gloves and quested many many pures but I haven't worked for a service like this before so I am looking forward to it.

Think I accepted you :) 
Just messaged you

• 2 weeks later...
Have you read & agreed to my ToS*? :Yes and yes
Age? :21 yo
Do you agree to discuss about the deposit? :yes
What is your Skype ? :axl.vergara
What are you applying for? (Powerleveller/Quester/Minigames) :poweleveller/quester/minigame
Do you have any experience with a service? :Yes i alredy discus this with u on skype
            If yes, are you willing to supply proof in PM / Skype? :yes 
  • Boge 1

• Fratem changed the title to 「 RuneScapeServices 」✨ Hiring Workers & Managers!✨ ⚔️ Powerlevelers ⚔️ ☘️ Questers ☘️ 💥 Account Builders 💥
  • Maldesto locked this topic
  • Lost Panda unlocked this topic