Went 2 the gym today..

Sebastian

220 - age = your max

take the max and multiply by .6 (lower range)

take the max and multiply by .8 (upper range)

stay between those ranges to lose the most fat, in my experience.

maar goed bezig. x

Actually fat burning is better done around 110-135bpm in a fasted state ie in the morning no food.

Higher oxidation of fat

Actually fat burning is better done around 110-135bpm in a fasted state ie in the morning no food.

Higher oxidation of fat

It's based on a % of your HR. And fasting cardio is awesome, like 3x more effective awesome, but only if you get up and get your ass out the door. If you wait even like 20 minutes, you lose the benefit. Something to do with the hormones that are highest when you wake up, then normalize. You shouldn't' even be doing more than half an hour anyway too. 

• Like 1

It's based on a % of your HR. And fasting cardio is awesome, like 3x more effective awesome, but only if you get up and get your ass out the door. If you wait even like 20 minutes, you lose the benefit. Something to do with the hormones that are highest when you wake up, then normalize. You shouldn't' even be doing more than half an hour anyway too. 

Yeah I hit that every morning.

HIIT although is also good to do as well. But I cba to do that much prefer my solid state treadmill incline.

it's not about being tough; you're exercising your heart at that point, and I'm sure you know that you need rest time just as much as you need real exercise. If you're not resting, you're just fatiguing the muscle and not letting it repair. Plus, that's your heart dude. 

If you're sleeping like 13 hours a night, I'd feel differently.

I only worked part time during my gym life, so I would sleep around 10-12 hours every night.

That cardio was also my warmup, lol.

I'm hyper-aware about my body. I wasn't fatigued doing cardio, surprisingly enough.

At 21, the heart is pretty healthy :p

I'd also have no issues with it giving out.