Tinder date

Framble

So i met this girl on tinder who i have been talking to for like 3 days. 

We have been talking about hobbies and what not (boring stuff: I tried flirting some too). So yesterday i asked her if she was interested in meeting me and she said yes. However im afraid that we will have nothing to talk about and that everything will be a cringefest and end with both being dissappointed. Anyone have any experience with this? Maybe im overthinking, but i know i can get some help from my fellow botters doge.png

Edited by Framble

If you're worried about not having much to talk about, try plan something, cinema etc so you have something to talk about

rather than meeting in a public place and being like, errr what do we do now

Have anything in common? Talk about that?

At the cinema we dont talk at all, just after the movie, so could be good.

Umm, she is into fitness and she is also a gymnast. Other than that she just likes to watch series which all people do. Me on the other hand is into botting, eating and lifting weights. Maybe i must let the booty talk for me xD

Well then, I think you should avoid going to boring places like restaurants, or bars and stick to something like Dieze said (cinema and etc), because even if you run out of topics or ideas to talk about, you can always talk about the movie and your favorite parts of it.

Or just don't overthink stuff and have fun? Be yourself? Be confident? Idk.

At the cinema we dont talk at all, just after the movie, so could be good.

Umm, she is into fitness and she is also a gymnast. Other than that she just likes to watch series which all people do. Me on the other hand is into botting, eating and lifting weights. Maybe i must let the booty talk for me xD

ask her questions that take her long to answer = she's talking for alot of it

but dont go overboard, let her ask you some too haha, and sound interested!