Help with Windows10 please

Zerker

Bought a new laptop and it came today and the only downside to it, is it's fucking OS.

Windows 10 is the biggest piece of shit ever.

The amount of services and shit that just keep reactivating even though you disable them is absurd.

On start-up it takes about 10minutes to calm down from 100% CPU usage.

Now this isn't down to my laptop, as there is literally thousands of cases on the internet.

I've looked at all the "fixes" on the internet and to be fair, they done jack shit.

I want a definite fix, or I want to learn how to install Windows 7 on the laptop.

It had Secure boot enabled, Is disabled that, I also put it in legacy boot but the installation doesn't go through as it seems something is blocking it from fully executing on start up.

Any tips?

did you read the thread you fucking peasant, fuck out of here.

The amount of services and shit that just keep reactivating even though you disable them is absurd.

Now this isn't down to my laptop, as there is literally thousands of cases on the internet.

that sums it up doesnt it

and then "or I want to learn how to install Windows 7 on the laptop."

just install win7 or 8.1, and what do you mean by "learn how to intstall win7" ?

that sums it up doesnt it

and then "or I want to learn how to install Windows 7 on the laptop."

just install win7 or 8.1, and what do you mean by "learn how to intstall win7" ?

Like I said, did you read my thread.

On startup, it gets past the loading "windows files" on the disk but something blocks it from continuing.

I gotta agree that w10 is pure shit, having basically same problems on 2 laptops, same models etc.

5 to 10min start up, cpu at start real high. Have also warranty on these but yet they could of not fix it, was told thats how it is for this model.

Maybe you should contact the place you bought from, get warrany active on it and ask them to fix or refund.

For me personally i used windows 10 for a short time but i didn't like it, It's to slow as it has heavy stuff and features, I uninstalled my windows 10 and switched back to windows 8 its the best out ever!

You better use windows 8 or any other windows version instead of windows 10

But what i did to improve my windows 10 last time was:

1-) Disabling all the startup applications on windows start so it loads faster and save cpu.

2-) Removing all junk folders and files from the laptop.

3-) You can also go to the search box and type "%temp%" select all and delete, They are just some cache.. it holds alot of space and for no use.

Also check this video any youtube video with this title "windows 10 faster performance".

Again do my 1,2,3 steps it's going to get it more faster, Try it out and let me know!

Also it would be more better if you buy an other 8gb cpu ram chip will only cost you over $40-45! 

Thanks for reading.

Best regards, Mr Pro Pop!

@@Zerker

Edited by Mr Pro Pop

I gotta agree that w10 is pure shit, having basically same problems on 2 laptops, same models etc.

5 to 10min start up, cpu at start real high. Have also warranty on these but yet they could of not fix it, was told thats how it is for this model.

Maybe you should contact the place you bought from, get warrany active on it and ask them to fix or refund.

It's an OS issue, not a hardware/system issue so there is nothing the warranty can do. Replace with the same model or any other laptop with W10, and it'll be the same problem all over again. That's the reality of W10. It's the reason i went back to 7 on my desktop after 3 days. Just finding it difficult  to get 7 on my laptop that's all.

For me personally i used windows 10 for a short time but i didn't like it, It's to slow as it has heavy stuff and features, I uninstalled my windows 10 and switched back to windows 8 its the best out ever!

You better use windows 8 or any other windows version instead of windows 10

But what i did to improve my windows 10 last time was:

1-) Disabling all the startup applications on windows start so it loads faster and save cpu.

2-) Removing all junk folders and files from the laptop.

3-) You can also go to the search box and type "%temp%" select all and delete, They are just some cache.. it holds alot of space and for no use.

Also check this video any youtube video with this title "windows 10 faster performance".

Again do my 1,2,3 steps it's going to get it more faster just try it out and let me know!

Thanks for reading.

Best regards, Mr Pro Pop!

@@Zerker

The laptop is lliterally fresh installed, no cache's from anything. not used it for anything because it can't do nothing and i give up waiting for the disk usage to go down, but ill check the video.

(I done steps 1 earlier though)

Well the videos is all about deleting cache/junk files and disabling startup apps so in this case i don't think it's going to be fixed because as you said its still new.

I don't want to tell you to give up but don't waste your time anymore, Switch to any other windows, I recommend windows 8.

Also it would be more better if you buy an extra 8gb cpu ram chip will only cost you over $40-45! But it will get process faster as windows 10 is so fucking heavy, I am sure it will help, Even if it didn't affect in windows 10 It's going to get your laptop faster insane in the other windows software..!

I am sorry to hear that bro, I hope you have it solved out soon, Good luck.

@@Zerker

Edited by Mr Pro Pop

i had windows 10 for my laptop and it worked wonders. But when I went to upgrade my PC to windows 10 from windows 7 it had so many issues, went to revert back to windows 7 and it ended up deleting the whole OS and had nothing, so I used my tablet to install Ubuntu (linux) and that's what i'm still running at this point since I dont want to pay $170 for a new windows OS

Bought a new laptop and it came today and the only downside to it, is it's fucking OS.

I've looked at all the "fixes" on the internet and to be fair, they done jack shit.

I want a definite fix, or I want to learn how to install Windows 7 on the laptop.

It had Secure boot enabled, Is disabled that, I also put it in legacy boot but the installation doesn't go through as it seems something is blocking it from fully executing on start up.

Any tips?

windows 10 is crap i had it and downgraded to windows 8 go onto google and type in winddows 8 free and look for the microsoft website and fallow the instructions youll need a flash drive to boot windows  also your g haonna have to wipe your hard drive if u dont want 8 then u can go on ebay and purchase a cd for 8$.

theres no fix to windoes 10 you got to downgrade 

Edited by kaytrigg

I'll post some info when I get back from work. Although I've never had any trouble from Windows 10 and have never had to do anything to make my Windows 10 installs nice, it might be to do with being on a laptop. Knowing laptops its probably full of bloatware.
iirc decrap.org has a good program that removes anything that isn't a default windows program. If you do choose to go for installing a different OS, go for Windows 7 and nothing else.
Windows 8/8.1 are absolute trash imo, 8.1 is not as bad and is kinda ok, but in comparison to Windows 10 its in the trash can.
Windows 7 is always a solid OS, but I still think Windows 10 is leagues ahead, mostly because I end out actually using alot of the Windows 10 features on a daily basis. This is all opinion, some people hate or love some of these mentioned OS's, just try stuff and find what works best for you.
Its practically impossible to brick a computer by changing OS so just keep changing till you find something you like.