Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

I have no patience when it comes to this!!!!

-edit-

you should make it 8.99; if people are paying a 6.99 one time fee, the opportunity cost of 2$ probably isn't that high, and they'll buy it anyway. 

Just an econ major tryina make you some money cuz 6.99 is not what I think the equilibrium for supply/demand would be.

Edited by melomel

-edit-

you should make it 8.99; if people are paying a 6.99 one time fee, the opportunity cost of 2$ probably isn't that high, and they'll buy it anyway.

Just an econ major tryina make you some money cuz 6.99 is not what I think the equilibrium for supply/demand would be.

See I think $6.99 is best, you're only getting 99 firemaking it isn't a constly or hard skill originally, when the script comes out prices are going to reduce even More on rewards as everyone will be mass selling so the game will go down hill until they make adjustments, keep it reasonable so people buy it while it's popular.

You don't want to overcharge and put people off

See I think $6.99 is best, you're only getting 99 firemaking it isn't a constly or hard skill originally, when the script comes out prices are going to reduce even More on rewards as everyone will be mass selling so the game will go down hill until they make adjustments, keep it reasonable so people buy it while it's popular.

I don't think osbot botters account for even a noticeable share of the runescape economy. And a lot of the items are backed by high alch. plus the tome of fire that pkers use.

I don't think osbot botters account for even a noticeable share of the runescape economy. And a lot of the items are backed by high alch. plus the tome of fire that pkers use.

More seeds= more potions, cheaper to train&faster to make pures, or make other accounts = more people in the wildy which what this games needs. lets just get this script, buying at any price just want it. i bet other people are on the same page aswell. 

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Wintertodt