Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

15 hours ago, tommycannon said:

Hey, love the script, only issue is sometimes at the start of a round instead of lighting the brazier (option is ticked) it runs straight to the cutting without lighting, even though it was stood next to the brazier at round start.

This. Sometimes it will work, then others it'll run to chop roots like a second before WT respawns.

Seems a pretty solid script in all, but it does misclick a lot when attempting to run to chop the roots, making it stand out from everyone else at WT and look bot-like. Maybe the unnecessary camera movements are causing this?

Sometimes gets stuck in this location too https://i.imgur.com/OHmMpPN.png (I've ran both fixed and re-sizable and both run the same).

When stopping at "X" points it'll run to the center after achieving those points even when there are kindling in the inv - seems kinda silly, should ideally finish the inv and then AFK.

^ If there aren't kindling in the inv and you're at the points you set the script to AFK at, it'll attempt to chop more roots again for a second before moving back into the center (should just immediately go to the center.

Other than the above it's a solid script and a steal at $9.99. Would appreciate it if you could look into those bugs, though. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Wockcomble said:

This. Sometimes it will work, then others it'll run to chop roots like a second before WT respawns.

Seems a pretty solid script in all, but it does misclick a lot when attempting to run to chop the roots, making it stand out from everyone else at WT and look bot-like. Maybe the unnecessary camera movements are causing this?

Sometimes gets stuck in this location too https://i.imgur.com/OHmMpPN.png (I've ran both fixed and re-sizable and both run the same).

When stopping at "X" points it'll run to the center after achieving those points even when there are kindling in the inv - seems kinda silly, should ideally finish the inv and then AFK.

^ If there aren't kindling in the inv and you're at the points you set the script to AFK at, it'll attempt to chop more roots again for a second before moving back into the center (should just immediately go to the center.

Other than the above it's a solid script and a steal at $9.99. Would appreciate it if you could look into those bugs, though. Thank you.

Just from viewing this I have 1 huge question: Why is you screen zoomed in this much?
Just zoom out a shitload so the bot can see all so It doesn't have to missclick or use minimap to walk .. :)
Big objects are almost imposbbile to click when you are zoomed in this much

Will check these points out :)

Edited by Khaleesi

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

Just from viewing this I have 1 huge question: Why is you screen zoomed in this much?
Just zoom out a shitload so the bot can see all so It doesn't have to missclick or use minimap to walk .. :)
Big objects are almost imposbbile to click when you are zoomed in this much

Will check these points out :)

That's the automatic zoom on login. I do zoom out and then restart the script at times, but it'll always be zoomed in that much whenever it relogs. Could a feature be added to zoom out perhaps?

EDIT: Seems as though I'm mistaken on what I said. Probably just me being lazy and not setting the camera angle on the clients first login. 😛

Edited by Wockcomble

3 hours ago, Wockcomble said:

That's the automatic zoom on login. I do zoom out and then restart the script at times, but it'll always be zoomed in that much whenever it relogs. Could a feature be added to zoom out perhaps?

EDIT: Seems as though I'm mistaken on what I said. Probably just me being lazy and not setting the camera angle on the clients first login. 😛

Haha
We wouldn't be botting if we weren't lazy right? 😉

Edited by Khaleesi

19 hours ago, Pure1108 said:

Anyone else having the problem of the bot opening and closing the bank in a loop when you have crates in your inventory to deposit ?

edit: I've tried both the deposit crate option and the 'loot crates in bank' but both seem to be getting stuck in this cycle

It's a client issue atm, devs are looking into it :)