Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

18 minutes ago, Jackjackisme said:

2.7.15 update from not long ago seems to have fixes issues

Ya that is probably it, there were some small issues in the last version for mirror mode while interacting with npcs I believe, but couldn't test that myself before the game update of yesterday :)

Edited by Khaleesi

Just bought the script and like it, thanks. While babysitting I did notice an issue. At the end of a kill, sometimes the bot starts running to the vines and back to the brazier constantly. It does this at around 10% or less even though there are kindles / logs in the inventory. The script clicks on the roots, chops one, and runs back on the brazier.

It seems easy to fix by implementing a rule that at the end of a kill, the script doesn't go back to chopping if there is still logs or kindles in the inventory.

This is both hindering the xp per hour and looking very botlike, 

Edit:
I use these settings

KCCamDS.png

Edited by slayermann

5 hours ago, slayermann said:

Just bought the script and like it, thanks. While babysitting I did notice an issue. At the end of a kill, sometimes the bot starts running to the vines and back to the brazier constantly. It does this at around 10% or less even though there are kindles / logs in the inventory. The script clicks on the roots, chops one, and runs back on the brazier.

It seems easy to fix by implementing a rule that at the end of a kill, the script doesn't go back to chopping if there is still logs or kindles in the inventory.

Edit:
I use these settings

KCCamDS.png

Hmm, will check it out!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2024 at 8:30 AM, slayermann said:

Edit:
I use these settings

KCCamDS.png

Happenend for me too

Howdy sir, using the script in stealth mode... around like 10% health on wintertodt the bot will run back to the roots instead of just finishing the inventory a couple times. Also when it banks the bot will bank all then just run into the room and take the knife, tinderbox, and hammer. Those actions just seem very bot like to me. 
Thanks for your time :)